Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Applications for Series 40 Mobiles

Applications for Series40

Nokia 2355, 2610, 2626, 2630, 2760, 2855, 2865, 2865i, 3110, 3190, 5070, 5140i, 5200, 5300, 6030, 6070, 6080, 6085, 6086, 6101, 6102, 6102i, 6103, 6111, 6125, 6126, 6131, 6133, 6136, 6151, 6165, 6230, 6233, 6234, 6265, 6265i, 6270, 6275, 6275i, 6280, 6282, 6288, 6300, 7370, 7373, 7360, 7390, 8800, 8801

Note.You Must be a Registered member before downloading any Application.Installing an App on mobile is very easy just follow the points :

1. Download Application to your PC
    2. Transfer it to Your Mobile through Data Cable,Bluetooth or Infrared)
    3. After Successful transfer of file you can start using that app simply by going to application menu of you mobile.Enjoy:thumbs:

More Symbian Applications,Java Applications,Themes,Games and Much more coming soon compatible with the following brands:
    Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Ericsson, LG, Neonode, Qtek, Sendo, Sagem, Sharp, Alcatel, BenQ, Sanyo, Kyocera, NEC, Bird, i-mate, Maxon, Mitsubishi, palmOne, Pantech, Tel.Me., VK Mobile, Amoi, BlackBerry, Chea, Haier, Innostream, Mitac, O2, Sewon, Telital.
    You know What i Mean!

Prayer Times

Get prayer (salah) timings (for Islam/Muslims) and sound alerts (contains alarm tone and takbir from makkah in basic version) for your local city . Contains database of 23,978 cities in 252 countries in Prayer Times Pro! with Qibla direction and distance now on Java-enabled phones, Pocket PCs, Blackberry devices and Symbian devices. Supports All MIDP 2.0 java-enabled phones.
    You know What i Mean!

MSDict Pocket Oxford English Dictionary

The Key Features of Pocket Oxford English Dictionary

* Up-to-date and accessible information on the core vocabulary of current English
    * Clear layout with each new section (phrases, derivatives, usage notes, etymologies, wordbuilder) on new line
    * Usage notes included, giving clear guidance on points of grammar and usage
    * In-text lists and tables focusing on core study subjects
    * Greater clarity into etymologies

You know What i Mean!

Reporo - FREE Txt, Pic Msgs, IM and more

FREE Texting, Picture Messaging, Instant Messenger, Chatrooms, News & Sport and more - the complete solution for your mobile life!

Tabbed windowing to make it easy to manage all your services on your phone. Dynamic application so the new services are available automatically without having to upgrade

IM: MSN Messenger, Yahoo, AOL, ICQ and Google. Register your accounts online or on your phone. Messages stored if you lose connection. Auto-reconnect. Login to multiple IM accounts simultaneously

Texting: No need to create new contacts - Reporo accesses your Contacts on your mobile. Send free international SMS to invite your friends and family to Reporo. Then send free international or domestic text messages, for life.

Picture Messaging: Preview pictures. Send free international and domestic picture messages for life.

Chatrooms: Our chatrooms are buzzing with cool cats and crazy chicks - from South Africa to Sweden from London to L.A. Rooms include Flirt Asia, Flirt Africa, Flirt U.S., Europe and Oz

News & Sport: International News & Sport from the BBC

Data: Reporo uses an optimised protocol, sockets, compression and stores messages locally to minimise network traffic. If you don’t have an all-you-can-eat data plan this still means your network charges are very low. A 5MB data plan is more than sufficient for all your Reporo needs.
    You know What i Mean!

Quran

The complete Holy Quran in Arabic for Java-enabled phones,this application "Quran" does not require Arabic support. app size 351 kb for mobile phones (MIDP 1.0 Java enabled) // app size 322kb for mobile phones (MIDP 2.0 Java enabled)
    You know What i Mean!

Quran Reader Basic Arabic With Tafseer

Read and Search the Holy Quran. Quran Reader provides Arabic with verse by verse english, french, indonesian, melayu, german and spanish translations.Learn about Islam and what Allah (swt) Says in His Quran. Supports MIDP 2.0 java-enabled phones.
    You know What i Mean!

Mig33 Plus!

Mig33 plus is a graphically enhanced version of its predecessor Mig33. Now you can more all the alluring emoticons than ever before. Mig33 Plus was previously know as Mig33-RS. Mig33 Plus is actually Mig33 itself. No alterations had been brought to the coding of Mig33. However it had been graphically updated with new and cute graphics such as those in the MSN Messenger. Mig33 will not be in any loss due to the evolved version of it, Migg33 Plus, as Mig33 Plus works in the same way as Mig33 because the messages are still exchanged via the Mig33 server. We do not advocate in software piracy. However we encourage in its evolution. Download Mig33 Plus and share it with your friends.
    You know What i Mean!

eMSN

Free MSN-messenger for MIDP2 mobiles. You only pay the internet traffic (GPRS or UMTS). No extra fees or whatsoever. Sending messages and photos is much cheaper than SMS and MMS and you can reach all your MSN buddies on PC and mobile. Awarded as best MSN messenger.
    You know What i Mean!

Flurry

FREE Mobile Email and RSS. The fully featured version is completely free--no time limit. Supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL and all POP3 and IMAP services. Data traffic is compressed and messages are stored on your phone, saving you time and money. Signup now - it`s very fast and easy. Features include: multiple email account support, image attachment viewing, SimpleSearch, RSS support for reading news headlines and blog entires, full international character support, and more.
    You know What i Mean!

RadioBee

Platforms: Java (J2ME)
    Version: 1.1m
    RadioBee is a small program for cell phones. If you install it on your cell phone, you can listen to any mp3 internet radio through the cell phone speaker. Current release : built on Sep-14-2006 More information is available on .::Radio Bee::. Your phone should be unlocked, java compatible (MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1) with integrated mp3 player and internet data plan.
    You know What i Mean!