Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Applications for Series 60v3

Applications for Series 60 3rd Edition Mobiles

Applications for Series 60v3
    Nokia 3250, 5500, 5700, 6110, 6120, 6290, E50, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E65, E70, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N80, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95 | Samsung i400, i520 | LG KS10

Note.You Must be a Registered member before downloading any Application.Installing an App on mobile is very easy just follow the points :

1. Download Application to your PC
    2. Transfer it to Your Mobile through (Data Cable,Bluetooth or Infrared)
    3. After transfer of your file run the file and installion will be started,After sucessful installion of app you can start using that app simply by going to the main menu of your mobile.Enjoy:thumbs:

More Symbian Applications,Java Applications,Themes,Games and Much more coming soon compatible with the following brands:
    Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Ericsson, LG, Neonode, Qtek, Sendo, Sagem, Sharp,Alcatel, BenQ, Sanyo, Kyocera, NEC, Bird, i-mate, Maxon, Mitsubishi, palmOne, Pantech, Tel.Me., VK Mobile, Amoi,BlackBerry, Chea, Haier, Innostream, Mitac, O2, Sewon, Telital.
    You know What i Mean!

Hadith Reader

A Wonderful application to Read Hadiths,100 of different Hadith in one App.
    You know What i Mean!

Media Safe

Protect your personal files,videos,images or sound clips by using Media Safe.Packed with Easy and Reliable Features.
    You know What i Mean!

LCG JukeBox

LCG Jukebox is music player for mobile devices, that is designed to suit all your music listening desires.

It has excellent sound quality, comfortable playlist management, easy music selection, equalizer, Internet streaming, and more.

Additionally it can find album image and song lyrics on the Internet, to enhance your listening experience.

Simply everything to perfectly enjoy your music collection!
    You know What i Mean!

X-plore

X-plore is a file manager for mobile devices, with wide range of functions on phone's file system.Scroll through junk of Files.Edit,copy,paste,cut or whatever you want Xplroe can help you out.
    You know What i Mean!

Handy Blacklist

Handy Blacklist protects your time and peace of mind by keeping undesired calls and messages off your phone. If there is someone you just don't want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
    With Handy Blacklist, you can:

* Add specific phone numbers to prevent them calling and even sending you an SMS! The unwanted calls and messages are blocked immediately. The only way you will notice that person called you is by observing the application call log.
    * If you disconnected a call manually, Handy Blacklist will propose you to add that number automatically! No more talking to unwanted people, save your time and money for those you do want to hear from!
    * Block not only specific phone numbers, but private and unknown numbers as well! If you want to tighten your security even further, this function is right for you. Let only those people you do know call you, and set the rest off-limits!

You know What i Mean!

Smart Movie

Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC.
    Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing full screen size of the device.
    Rescaling of video to utilize full-screen area.
    Support for subtitles - allowing you to watch movies in different languages.
    Bicubic rescale algorithm shrinks video to small screen size in best possible quality.
    Adjustable quality parameters for video and audio streams, allowing tuning target video to your needs.
    Customizable video Player (brightness, language, volume, and more).
    You know What i Mean!

Smart Phone Tracker

Tracker is a real and fully customizable desktop application designed to help a user to optimize, simplify and organize most common everyday actions. Hundreds of unique functions and possibilities transform your device from a simple organizer to a powerful and great looking handheld computer."

- Fully customizable look;
    - Unique and intuitive navigation;
    - Real desktop;
    - Ability to put on desktop: notes, applications, contacts, speed dials, sms/mms, emails, documents, links to webpages, different actions, etc;
    - Ability to assign hotkeys for everything;
    - Built-in extended task manager and task switcher;
    - Unique "Recent" view that tracks all imprortant events and shows them in one view. Last used applications, recent calls and messages, calendar and todo events - all on one screen;
    - Fast separate application launcher and "Communicator" style "New call" function;
    - Autostart function;
    - And a lot more unique and powerful functions to explore!
    You know What i Mean!

IM+ Mobile Messenge 6.14

IM+ is a mobile messenger that allows you to chat in MSN® / Windows Live Messenger™, AOL® / iChat, Yahoo®, ICQ®, Jabber® and Google Talk™ from your mobile.

Current version is 6.14

Main Benefits

* Direct and simultaneous connection to all supported IM systems: MSN®/Windows Live Messenger®, AIM®/iChat, Yahoo!® Google™ Talk, ICQ® and Jabber®
    * No cost per message, only standard payment for wireless data transfer.
    * One-Time Purchase License: all further updates included.

Key Features

* Message History. View correspondence with your contacts even when you're offline.
    * A list of contacts who you have new messages from will be displayed by focusing on the envelope in the upper right-hand corner.
    * Voice messaging enabled. Send and receive voice messages with IM+.
    * File transfer. Excellent alternative to MMS, send files over GPRS.
    * Full presence status support. Set your own status to give your contacts an idea of your mood.
    * You can see your contact's status in dialog window.
    * Contact list management functions including add/delete features.
    * Layout aware. Screen renovation during the orientation change (portrait and landscape).
    * Set up melody alert. Select the melody for messages received. Select the melody when another user gets online.
    * Multiple dialog windows. Don't miss a moment, chat with several buddies simultaneously.
    * Smileys. Add emotions to your messages, a huge set of funny faces available.
    * Multiple code pages support. Exchange messages in any language installed on a phone.
    * Integrated help function. Easy to configure and easy to chat.
    * Support requests. Send support requests directly from mobile devices.
    You know What i Mean!

Opera Mobile™ for Symbian S60 3rd Edition

With the award-winning Opera Mobile browser you can surf the same Web sites on your mobile phone as you do on your personal computer. The Opera 8.65 mobile Web browser for Symbian S60 is designed with speed and ease-of-use in mind, so you can surf the Web with your mobile phone quickly and easily. No hassle, just fast browsing.
    You know What i Mean!