Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bf/Gf past matter?

i whould like to know abt it but i will not force
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

Generally speaking, in some ways it is important, because it shows past dating behaviors, etc. and helps you measure her/his thought pattern.

On the other hand, knowing too much about someone's past is never, ever good. It is given that you'll hear something that'll freak you out, or that you will see her/him do something and wonder, 'Is this the first sign of what she/he did last time?" or something like that.

Personally speaking, it's not important to me unless echoes from the past creeps into present and ruin it.
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

past is past and should be closed..by all means...when getting into new relationship...but yes the problem arises when the past enters...and here many couples get disturbed...with the thought being cheated...shak enters in the relationship...

i think so it doesnt matter much coz knowing the past might hurt the feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Muzna, post: 341513
    i think so it doesnt matter much coz knowing the past might hurt the feelings
    ...and what if 'it' creeps into your present?
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar