Poll: Sex is

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex! Is it important?

im wonderin tat all gals in this forum too far frm this thread ..hehhe..
    i guess they simply cliking not too important button and get of from this thread ..
    but i prefer sex wit my gf /lover/whom i well know

Hahaha lets just say that option number three is for them
    Dream, I do.

Dear Endurer, I mean that when you are in true love your mind will not come to the sex(Personal Experience).
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

Interesting. Can I know the duration of that relationship?
    Dream, I do.

It's a natural phenomena. Sex is convenient of course in a relationship (Spouses)
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Abrar Ahmed, post: 338822
    Dear Endurer, I mean that when you are in true love your mind will not come to the sex(Personal Experience).
    i think isse platonical Love kehte hain!!
    For me off course it's important, it's a gift for us.

yes it is important upto a certain age but then just spending some quiet moments with your partner can be satisfying too.life moves on so does sex takes a backseat

Why not Endurer? Brother the duration is three years long. She came to my bedroom every night (11:30 PM to 3:30 AM) in those three years. But none of us even think about sex.
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Abrar Ahmed, post: 339040
    Why not Endurer? Brother the duration is three years long. She came to my bedroom every night (11:30 PM to 3:30 AM) in those three years. But none of us even think about sex.
    May be you didn't know about sex.
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

ya its important but it shud b from your heart as abrar and heman describe i do agree with them