Poll: Sex is

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex! Is it important?

Yeah, controversial when you keep this place in mind. Please be advised that this topic may not suit the minors so if you're one, please hit your browser's back button. Additionally, if your brain is as narrow as the grand canyon, get the hell out of my thread.

So how important is sex in a relationship? Are you waiting for the sun to go down or is it just a tiny little desire?
    Dream, I do.

ofcorse sex iz imp..lyk how v want water/food lyk sex too...and its natural desire lol..

Lol nice So have you ever had sex with someone?
    Dream, I do.

Well Endurer, sex is important when you have a g/f. But when you are in love then your mind will change.
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

not yett.. i wanted to do.. but dint get get situation...

Abrar, I am not sure what thats supposed to mean?

Notty play safe
    Dream, I do.

between married persons it is very important provided both are willing to go for it.it should never be onesided as that is lust not love

Yeah you're right heman. Is it important for you?
    Dream, I do.

sex is important to keep a balance within the relationship...not all relationships need sex, but there is an extra intimacy involved with it. It helps bring two people closer togehter

Yeah for sure but some people (no offense to anyone) are so desperate when it comes to sex (with ANYONE) that it almost nearly disgusts me.
    Dream, I do.