Thread: Free advice

I hate it when people try to tell me what I should do or how to handle my relationships: you know what, you should do this, you should do that, tell her to do this, do that. WTF! I mean they're the one in need of an advice, ones with failed relationships, not me. Ok, for a moment or two I appreciate them coming all the way to say a few words but just how am I supposed to take them seriously?
    Dream, I do.

ppl r always ready to thrw advices but this does not mean they dnt matter , it dowes in some stages
    do liste to them , they r not forceing you to act as they want after its yor life and so going to handle it urself like Spending time independently of each other is a healthy part of any relationship. You need time to process your thoughts and dreams, handle stress and just unwind and be yourself. It has nothing to do with not wanting to be with the other person. Everyone needs a little personal space, and it's a huge sign of respect towards your partner when you encourage and support their time alone.
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

so then already unrelationship.

Quote Originally Posted by **Veil**, post: 339256
    ppl r always ready to thrw advices but this does not mean they dnt matter , it dowes in some stages
    do liste to them , they r not forceing you to act as they want after its yor life and so going to handle it urself like Spending time independently of each other is a healthy part of any relationship. You need time to process your thoughts and dreams, handle stress and just unwind and be yourself. It has nothing to do with not wanting to be with the other person. Everyone needs a little personal space, and it's a huge sign of respect towards your partner when you encourage and support their time alone.
    Doesn't most of the times because they're not serious about their oh so venerable advice. They are so covetous for gossip that they don't care about what you're actually going through. It's this free advice that creates (if you act upon it) misunderstanding between you and the other significant one. Oh and they give you some impertinently insulting remarks that almost nearly shake you 90 deg to the south: She is just playing with you, move on - I think she doesn't really care. I don't go to them asking for such a valuable piece of info so they should just try not to, you know. The irony is that these people claim to know me more than anyone.

I look for rationality, not space.
    Dream, I do.

well than again it all epends wht sort of advice you lr ooking for , not every of ur frnd mus be like that as umentioned , in such conditions you need to hv some time alone and think what really matters , do go for advices but always do what u think is rite , and never let other person give chanceto insult your partner
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

The last part about giving chances, I don't think I do that. Think I should focus more on what I want than on what I don't want.
    Dream, I do.

yo endurer F**k em
    just listen to your heart and follow what your heart tells you to do. No one would ever wanna see another happy, even if it is a friend...in most cases.

simple by telling them that the advice u give is not acceptable...cant be done...i always believe...that when it comes to decision making...or taking ur life in ur own hands...listen to everyone...but do watever u think is right...advices are never bad...fine if they dont use those advices themselves...but the fact lies in...they are trying to help u when u shared ur issue...and i think no question for having no answer...

Dear Brother, I have read somewhere, Suno sab ki magar karo dil ki. Howz that
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

*Yawns*

I wanted to say something but then again wouldn't I be advising you :g:
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar