Thread: What do you do when there's twice as much homework in every subject?

Assalam aleikum,
    the question is simple..What do you do when there's twice as much homework in every subject?

well me ...
    i try my best to complet it ... because if u will pospoend than i will forget ...
    if i will forget i have to listen to teachers lecture ...and i will lose also my marks ..
    because of that i complet my all homeworks in home alhamdallilah...if i dont nderstand anything i ask my friends ...bas
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

Do what I can do on my own..then ask fellow classmates q's on the work...if I still don't get it..ask to look at their work..and then ask the professor to go over the material in class..

and then there's always the internet to conduct some of my own research

it's mostly about doing a little at a time..and planning ahead...but sometimes it is impossible to complete it all..and well thats just when extreme measures are taken

Aadab
    What's tell me that I dont any homework. But a lot of depandent work that completly daily basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lolzzzz m so lazy :$ mein kal pe adha chor deti thii.. abhi to itna milta nahi.. magar abh bhi mera akhri waqt tak kaam rehta ha :biggrin:

aur akhiri 2 hafte mein ratein jaag jaag k karti hun.. lolzz hamesha sochti hun saath saath karungi.. magar m so lazy