Thread: i want help

Salam, :bg:

i don't know how to save videos or audios from youtube in PC...

can some1 help me plz ???

Wasalam,

Yep you can easily download audio or video files if you are using Mozilla Firefox Browser from youtube or any of mentioned sites..Click here to follow the thread.
    You know What i Mean!

its not working bro
    i don't know y

like i have installed Version 2.5.1
    but jub click kar rahe hon tou internet explrer mien open horaha hai n again save ka option aaraha hai ,

awww..Sis.. i have wrote that it will work if you are using Mozilla FireFox Browser..But you are using Internet Explorer..No Problem..letmee tell you an other way which doesnt matters which internet browser you are using.Ok

All you have to do is Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it here, on the space provided at page and then Click the Download Button.

Your Song or video will then start downloading..but note that all video downloaded will be in flv format and to play flv file you must have an flv player click here to download flv player.After installation,drag the downloaded video file into the player to play.i hope it will work inshAllah..Enjoy :up;
    You know What i Mean!

thanx Omar i was looking for it, let's see if it works.

fom YOUTUBE to pc

NOw its very very easy no extra software

Only install REALPLAYER 11 when u play video in youtube site uatomaticly a download button appear top of the video...

Clicc only it saved in my documents /my videos/real video

easy way yuppy

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]