Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camera Controlled Games (Series 60)

Camera Controlled Games (Series 60)

These are symbian games that are played with the help of your camera. Its much much fun than the usual joystick or keypad games. Transform your phone from a gun to a soccer field. Use your phones camera to shoot down mosquitoes, hens, killer viruses. Or you can use your phone to guide marbles through tricky mazes by just tilting your phone. Or if you are in the sporty mood practice your penalty shoots by kicking a virtual ball. These games are more interactive and fun playing.
    Warning: Play these games only in isolated or secluded areas because when people see you turning around left and right, up and down killing the virus or kicking virtual footballs people looking at you gonna think you lost your mind!!
    ATTACK OF THE KILLER VIRUS
    This is a real cool innovative game. You are taking penalty. You have a virtual ball in front of you and you gotta kick it to the goal post where a goal keeper stands. It will take some before you get a hang of it. This is a must try game.
    Click here to download
    Marble Revolution
    In this game you have to guide a marble through trickey mazes collecting points. The mazes will be filled with points, things that kill you.. Paths that give you away. For playing the came when it is in camera mode just tilt the phone. For example if you tilt it downwards the marble will go in the down position.
    click here to download
    MOORHEN CAMERA X
    In this game you have a rifle. Aim it at the chickens flying around (does chicken fly?) and the ones hidden around. The game is a little hard on the camera controlling. But you will get a hang of it gradually! Try it anyways.. Its Fun!!
    Click here to download
    Mosquitos
    In this game you have a gun and lotsa mosquitos flying around you. You got to shoot them down.
    There are mainly 4 modes in the game
    Kill Them All: Kill all the mosquitoes in the least minimum time as soon as possible
    Just Two Minutes: You have 2 minutes to nail as much as mosquitos as you can..
    Each Shot A Hit: In this mode you have 20 shots. You gotta kill as many mosquitos as you can as quickly as possibly without missing once. This is a more interesting and challenging mode of the game.
    Whack The Suckers: In this mode the mosquitos are put for a drink. And it wanna drink your blood. Kill the mosquitos before they can bite you and drink your blood. The game ends as soon as a mosquito bites you..
    Expect mosquitos from all directions. Ie is 360 degree that means look back once in a while..
    THIS IS A REAL COOL GAME!!!
    Click here to download

nice one dear thanks for shearing

thanks 4 liking...

thanks..keep coming.

thx for sharing Rahen...

thanks lunni..keep coming.

hey!

tnx for those games.well, the description of the attack of the killer virus seems not correct.. but its nice!

then what it should be dyoben...let me know...so that i can see if i can edit that...

um.

i've downloaded the game, and it is attack of the killer virus, and in the description it says that there is a virtual ball that you will kick and so on. not relative to the game proper. can you give me the game that you says there is a virtual ball? tnx rohan.