Thread: Books Shapped

Books Shapped Library Building
    Amazing

This project, located in the heart of Kansas City, represents one of the pioneer projects behind the revitalization of downtown. Favorably promoting the Central Library and representing Kansas City were the main purposes in this project. The people of Kansas City were asked to help pick highly influential books that represent Kansas City. Those titles were included as “bookbindings” in the innovative design of the parking garage exterior, to inspire people to utilize the downtown Central Library

ohhh !!!

its looking good

thanks for sharing

wow :biggrin:

aisi libraries hamare haan kyun nahi banti? thanks for posting the pix bro

great..thought...but i m thinking k why did they chose only these books..why not other ...or is it his/her fav book or something..

wow creative thought

thank u for sharing

very creativ..it looks great..nice sharin ji
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy, post: 341198
    wow :biggrin:

aisi libraries hamare haan kyun nahi banti? thanks for posting the pix bro
    hamare haan libraries main jatta koun hai...koi bhie nahi aur jo bhie jaatay hain woh wohi hottay hain jo kittabi keeray hottay hain jo sirf duniya pai kittab chaat nai kai liyay uttar tai hain aur bakii tufreeh karnay jattay hain...

very nice thx for sharing it
    i think hakan is 70% right .. libraries tu hain janay walay nehi or jo jaytay hain woh apnay ghar mein he ,library bana laytay hain