Thread: Pyaar/Love - What Does It Mean To You?

As the thread title says, pyaar, ho ya na ho...aap ke liye pyaar ka matlab kya hai?

For me, love starts off simply and basically as a friendship and builds slowly to something more meaningful. I am a hopeless romantic who dreams too much (lol); anyhow, love is a complex emotion that initiates all the senses and magnifies what is all around us already. I think there is nothing more romantic than to stare longingly into the eyes of that special someone and see them smile back at you in response.

Pyaar se dil thadupta hai, pyaar se dil doobta hai; ab tak mera pyaar, jahaan bhi hai, adhuri hai. Agar job na hoti to aur iska ehsaas hota. Magar ghaane sunta rehta hoon to ehsaas har wakht rehta hai. Kabhi kabaar apne aap se poochta hoon ke pyaar kyun chaheye mujhe? Why do I need love? Dil kehta hai ke tum ho aise ke pyaar ishq aur mohabbat tumhare zindagi mein ek necessity hai (sometimes I wonder if my heart is working FOR or AGAINST me lol).

So what does love mean to me? Love means life, finding that special someone to grow old with as the years pass by, cherishing their good traits and their flaws the same, and truly enjoying my life for the first time ever...

Enigmatic Persona

i think you summed it up pretty well there..its an unexplainable emotion and once it gets hold you it wont let go whether you want to love or not...
    i need a good signature..all ideas should be pm'd to me

these people will never know that i wont give them credit for their idea:rule1:

hmm...i dont know wat exact word i be using for this...but all i know is that after my family...he is all wat i hve ever.

Dear Enigmatic, there is a lot of persons defined Love they all have their own veiws. But one thing is comon that is "it happend".

As for my concern

Ye Ishq nahi aasan bas itna samjh leejiay
    Ik aag ka darya hai aur doob ke jana hai
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

Whatever it is, I am loving it. Sometimes it's just wishful thinking on my part and sometimes rather most of the times I am deep into it. Yes, it's something I can't live without, it makes me happy, it gives me strength, makes me feel a part of this planet, and above all, it reminds me that someone somewhere is thinking of me in a way no one has ever thought before. Collectively, its making me get my act together and work for the mutual cause; to be one here and hereafter.

As long as I am holding her hand, I don't want to know where I am going.
    Dream, I do.