Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hugs Kisses High Fives @ Admin

:huglove: Muaaah Muaaah Muaaah Muaaah Muaaah Muaaah Muaaah :kissing:

I love you for that .. You rockkkkk .. I doubt anyone else would've noticed it but I surely did .. Thanks a lotttttttttt for bring back the gifts :hug2;:hug2;

Hamaray Admin ki jay jayyyyyyyyyy :biggrin:

Sada Admin Zindabaaaaaaaaaaaad :biggrin:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

hehehe i've noticed a biggie too!!! i was speechless Now i feel like nothing much is missing on DT .. if i am right Love uuuuuu! of course Admin :$
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Well Aadi Thanks for your attension. Although I am not an old member but I noticed is it too. But I think it is not new. It is my mistake
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

^^ then i guess u guys are talking abt something else :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

lol @ aadi's MUAH :rolling;
    itni muah muah na karo log will think wrong about u n admin .. they will think k k k k k k k k k k k k k k ...

YOU BOTH ARE GAY ! :rolling;

ooppsssh *zipped*

Anywayz, thanks admin

Thank u Admin...it looks more cheerful this way
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I have lots and lots of them and the newest one of course is ice-cream, courtesy of Aadi :biggrin: To those who don't know what it's like to receive a gift or to give one, here goes: You need to have at least 1030 points to give one gift to a member here. In forum terms, these are the points you collected/earned after making 1030 points or 103 threads. Of course, it's the thought that counts but just thought I'd let you guys know

Thankoo Aadi
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by khawab, post: 342824
    lol @ aadi's MUAH :rolling;
    itni muah muah na karo log will think wrong about u n admin .. they will think k k k k k k k k k k k k k k ...

YOU BOTH ARE GAY ! :rolling;

ooppsssh *zipped*

Anywayz, thanks admin
    Fiza, I am just curious and I hope that you don't find the following questions offensive in nature

1) Why, exactly why does a man kissing another man makes both or either of them gay?

2) Whats wrong with being a gay?

Reading log will think wrong makes me curious and a little worried too, so further questions:

1) Does it matter what people think about you?

2) Do you only love someone when it's acceptable for others aka the audience?

3) Don't you think it's hypocritical and self-loathing of you to say log will think wrong? I mean it makes me (for one) wonder if you're one.
    Dream, I do.

Thank you Aadi :hug2; It suits the holiday season, ain't it? Ok rich guy, send me some coffee

Thank you friends

i heard some one taking abt GIFTS Kidr hain
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?