Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eid Mubarik

Ok thats me really REALLY looking forward for the sun of Eid-ul-Adha to shine on me and of course everyone else. Thank you, thank you Almighty for making this day so special for me; you know how much this means to me. :yu:

Since the essence of this day is all about sacrifices, I'd like to give up on the 900 years old soul of mine and start acting my age. May you always hold us near and dear and bless our souls and purify them from all the earthly sins - and please God, make us worthy for what you've given to us so that we may fully appreciate your creations. By doing so, we will not only be admiring the creations, but also the creator, which is you, and no one but you. Ameen. God, we love you.

Eid Mubarik
    Dream, I do.

wish you the same too

SumaAmeen. Khair Mubarak. That was lovely Teddy Bear.

Eid Mubarak to All. :giveflower;
    Get off my back

eid mubarak to u all from meeeh!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

AAP SAB K0 EID MUBARAK HO

:hug2;

To you all...:group:

ALLAH bless us all..
    keep smiling...

jazakAllah khair mubarik and aap sab ko bhi bohat bohat mubarik ho
    Dream, I do.

Eid mubarik to all DT family members
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

Eid mubarak to everyone .. or belated eid mubarak. Sorry everyone .. my siblings came back from England to celerabte it with us here in DK .. that's why it was very hard for me to come online n etc.

Allah app sab ko apne hifzo eman mein rakhey Amen. Njoy
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam