Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "benazir Bhutto = Killed"

bout dukh hoowa Allah tallah Pk Ka Nigehbaan ho
    Ameen
    Roshan karlo dil ki mehfil ko, Andhere zindagi ke hazaar hote hain. Saath nibha de zindagi bhar jo, Aise humsafar bahut kam hote hain

Inal lahe wa inlahe rajeoon ..
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

What happens happens!

I can just say dua for her...

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back."
    (Surah Al-'Ankabut The Spider 29:57).

"O Allah! Grant forgiveness to our living and to our dead, and to those who are present and
    to those who are absent, and to our young and our old folk, and to our males and females.
    O Allah! Whomsoever you grant to live, from among us, help him to live in Islam, and who of us you cause to die, help him to die in faith.
    O Allah! Do not deprive us of the reward for patience on their (her) loss, and do not make us subject to trail after them (her)." ...Aameen!

On present situation in Pakistan...

"O Allah, give us the grace to accept with serenity the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can change, and the wisdom to know the difference."

May the Peace prevail in Pakistan and around the world...Aameen!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Inna lillah wa inna illeh rajiyoon.

Sum Aameen at Nutter's prayers.

sumameen to the prayers by nutter!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

suma ameen...

inna liALLAH wa inna elahi rajeoon...

I feel sorry for here

She did'nt deserve to die like that, may here soul rest in peace.