Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number 10K

This happens to be my post #10000 here at DesiTwist.com. Wow! I don't have my oscar acceptance speech to deliver, in case you're wondering Make yourself at home because this post is going to be about ME. Selfish? oh come on, I deserve it today

What started to be a pretty rough & nostalgic journey here at DesiTwist turned out to be a truly educational experience, one that will go a long way into my life. I take pride in being the most controversial member of this community because thats what makes me special and (admit it) gives you just another reason to come and read or participate here. From noorzei to Nutter, from xeon to Ash, from Saadia to S@nia, from Hina87 to heman, from RAHEN to Rijaz, from Nauman143 to NInA, from AaDi to Admin to Muzi to Spotlesssoul, Mytonse, Omar, Roshni, Miss_Sweet, Quiet Whisper, Khawab, Syeda, Villies, Friendlygal786, Atlantic, pinkyraja, Zaheer to, well the list is endless -- I have seen and experienced the good and bad of life. I can't even begin to thank you people for making my stay so special, entertaining, and informative (well not always). I was worth nothing and you people taught me lessons (good or bad) that changed my life upside down.

I know some of you don't exactly like me but guess thats another reason for me to be who I am. I don't like to explain things to anyone even when you're accusing me of malpractice or defamation. One thing I'd like to say in this regard: Each and every single one of you is just as special to me as the rest of them. I treat people on their merit and not how much I or they love me. What defines merit? It's what you post, how you act, react, and respect those who share the same father as you; Adam A.S.

Bored, already?

Moving on, I have a few posts here that made me cry. Two of them are out of the sight of public and one (child molestation in pakistan) is being kept out of my sight.

I am no celebrity and I don't like attention so spare me if you're thinking what I am not thinking. Now don't come here crashing on my feet with those flashy graphics. Just keep it simple, if you have to. I'd love it if you have some questions to ask -- questions that are strictly related to Endurer @ DesiTwist.

I dedicate my 10K posts to the active posters of DesiTwist -- those who don't copy and paste, and those who post anything but two liners in reply.

Thank you #182
    Dream, I do.

never underestimate yourself as you were one of the BEST and we were privileged to have you here.

^Were? :s He still IS.

Congrats Teddy. :giveflower;

Yah, I remember reading those threads. They made me cry as well. But you've come a long way, and I'm very proud. Humesha khush aur haste muskurate rahein.
    Get off my back

Wel Endurer I am sorry to wish u so late acually I was suffering with an accident. Anyhow many many congratulations for achieving this big milestone. But remmeber this is not enough.
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

Thank you

How're you doing now Abrar?
    Dream, I do.

Congratulation Endurer...i have seen a lot of ur post which are quite nice and elightenment...so keep on posting nice posts...Good Luck...

They say that.. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way..And today,My Bhaiyya, am proud to admit that you surely have done justice with life itself during the whole journey..Despite of this that plenty of obstacles tried to hamper your way, you continued to move ahead and didn't let your spirits go down.Your sincerity towards the bright promising moments certainly has extravagant goodness..And today and even always,you have right to be appreciated for being what you really are!

YES! Beyond any doubt, Endurer was special,He is and will always be for Desi Twist.Because Endurer has got his own distinctive way.. And WE are proud to have Endurer with us at DesiTwist.

Heartiest Congratulations on reaching this milestone:giveflower;
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

oh waoo...wat a speech.....lekin bus thora sa graphic ...only one image...only one...:bg:

CONGRATULATION Brother on ur acheivement...:up;
    truly most of ur threads and posts are worth appreciating...
    keep it up with the spirit...
    may ALLAH bless u with much health to fulfil all your dreams..
    and keep posting...:biggrin:

Congratulation's on this achievement and keep it up
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

KoOL ! i really enjoyed reading ur speech
    oske aagay to main speechless hogayi
    Congratulations Adeel bhai. Keep Posting.

i like reading ur posts in politic threads especially about musharraf and benazir