Thread: ~~jAb wE mEt~~

SO GUYS NOW TELL US THT HOW DID U MET UR ------------
    we met at our relatives place,mujhe kuch patanahi tah but had a doubt tht why is my mom forcing me to get dressed up properly...I misbehaved abit but later when met his family i made up my mind, frm very starting i wished tht i would have a big family & MashAllah he belongs to a big family so i got engaged to him, the first time we talked to eachother when we were on the stage on our engagement ceremony, just cant forget tht moment it filled my life with colours he is more than i expected romantic, naughty & toooooo caring for everybody as i wished...Now its MashAllah more than a year to our engagement, soon we will be married...InshAllah...
    Jab We Met for the first time i was nervous for the first time hehehehehe n still jab bhi hum milte hain i dont know why i get nervous...So Jab We Met i started 2 know tht wht is love n the beauty of this world...
    Wht did n how did u guys met???

My engagement ceremony its very simple. But this time i'm felling unbleavable. Ya like some dress and all att comt. We meat daily basis b coz we hv work alone acculy our family busness and he is my first cosin. Some time we hv long drive alnne. And must be rain bcoz we like rain and walk away.

hmmmmm lucky guys going onn long drives i love long drives but we people are very traditional so we dont go anywhere alone ...Lucky guys so have fun...remember these golden days will never be back...So enjoy...

We did not met before marriage
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

hmmmmm and after marriage when u met tu kia hua???Wht &how do u feel for her...

I will call to last thread.
    tell me here,
    All girls is very hard emotionalize and that dont manage any situation, If time any person call her. So all girls over lavel respect his person and in feature his person also cheat her, So I advice all Sister, You manage your problem and your dispersing situation create on your behalf. So I will be 100% sure that you will be pass all movement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry Vision but would love to ask u to plz be more brief...zara sahi se kahiye ke aap kia kehna chahte hain... Sahi se explain karein...

Well havnt met any one like that
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

Hmmm abhi tu milne mai time hai na but InshAllah jo bhi milaigi she will be the perfect match of urs...