The Last Sermon Of Holy Prophet

“Oh mankind; listen well. I may not be with you much longer, the weak among you feed them on what you eat, dress them as you are dressed. You will meet your GOD and he will call you to account for your action. Let those who are present warn those who are absent. You are all descendent from Adam and the best among you is he who most regards GOD. Think deeply of what I say, let all you feuds be abolished, you must know that every Muslim is the brother of every other Muslim and all Muslims are brother of one another, between Muslims their are no races and no tribes. You must not take anything from your brother except what is given freely. Do not oppress and do not be oppressed. Oh my people I am but a man, it may be that the angel of death will visit me soon and death will overtake me. But I have left you a book, revealed by GOD, the Quran which is light and guidance”. At the end he repeated to the people the final revelation of Quran, the seal and termination, not Mohammad’s words but GOD’s words, "This day I have perfected your religion for you and completed my favour to you and have choosen for you Islam as your religion.”