Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Add???

how to add images in my threads...When i try to attach any image it shows tht the image size is tooo big even if i reduce the pictures size still i see the same msg why cant i post big pics as the other users can...
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help...

Rijaz where are you trying to attach the images ? Use Dt image Hosting where you are allowed to upload images as :

Max image size allowed 500 KB
    Max image dimention allowed 1024 x 768

Click Here to upload your images, after uploading you will get the BB Code IMG (highlighted) like this :

select all the BB Code image and paste it in your thread and thats all.By that way you can easily attach Your images in your thread and posts.
    You know What i Mean!

haan tu rijaz..samajh mein aya...ya mien urdu mein likh ker samjhaoon...

No i got it volvo thanks 4 tht...Omar thanks...

You are welcome Rija
    You know What i Mean!

Thanks Omar & Rija now i m thinking to post help for adding image but i got the idaes from this post ...so thanks for u both...MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

u r always welcome

How to add youtube videos in a forum post? This question is especially for Rahen.

its easy...all u hve to do is copy the url ..after ?v= and paste it between open and closed tag of youtube

as an example if this is the url "youtube.com/watch?v=SEiT9T-99pw" then the part after ?v= is the one to be copied and pasted between these two brackets...

if u find any problem ..u can question...

<youtube>SEiT9T-99pw<youtube>

Look it did not work.