Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorial - Cat Eye Liner, Liquid Liner Tips, Neutral Eye

yeah..that is the trend nowadays...and its looks awesome..infact i also did it..for few places...

ya..but i dnt do it very thick...bohat thin sa lagati ho..ke natural lage...but thora lamba..jaise uper wali pics me kia hai

hi i really like the eye make up. which brand eye liner was used?

u can use which ever u want to ...but i think "makeup Factory" liqiud eyeliner is the best:bg:

i always end up messing up the flick on one and only one eye..when I need to go somewhere..
    but comes out perfect when I'm just messing around at home..go figure!!!

Shireen: according to the site where these pics/tutorial came from..the person in the picture used Prescriptives liquid eyeliner. But really any will do..if you're new to it..I'd recommend looking for one with a felt tip, instead of a brush..its easy to use.

shireen u can go with mac eye liner...or any liner whose brush is like a tip of a pen...that goes great for this..one...or u can go with the thinner brush...

thanks a lot entrangle.

Quote Originally Posted by shireen, post: 363595
    thanks a lot entrangle.
    id recommend using ALMAY liquid liner..the bottle looks like those old ink quills

or Revlon color stay liquid liner - drugstore brands..yes..but they do the job..and well at that too