Thread: The sun standing still

Everytime i've something to say, I prefer feelings cafe, for now I dont wish to post there. no reasons, absolutely no reasons!

It seems as if i'm confined in this 12,756.3 Km planet Earth. which is so full of restrictions, baricades, boundaries & what not!

I can clearly notice the only moving thing in my room, obviously the fan, which is itself bound to rotate. I've the remote, I can either switch it off, or slow it down a bit. same goes for the twiddling tracks in my jukebox.

oh wait, i've just noticed that my hands are being held captive too, who controls them? perhaps my brain, or something that i can't actually observe.

night falls in an another failed attempt in search of the primrose path (can be lethe as well). This will come to an end, once i switch off the fan and shutdown the music player, just like my usual procrastination.

prodigious, isn't it?
    Dream, I do.

adeel...just take a look around.....you are ignoring some thing.......something really close to you.....must be special right now/i'm sure all the time for you()......might be waiting for you hand .....first.....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.

exactlly Ghazel.......

I would add here that one must accept evey thing which comes in his/her life.......only then he/she can maker his/her self comfortable by their own...

Quote Originally Posted by zeeast @ Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:08 am
    exactlly Ghazel.......

I would add here that one must accept evey thing which comes in his/her life.......only then he/she can maker his/her self comfortable by their own...
    but some times its very pain full,specially jeb koi aasa banda aap ko hurtkare jo aap ke sab se zyada nazdeek hoo

joo aap ke sub se ziyada nazdeek hu...woo kabhi hurt hi nahi kerta...
    ap ko ya tu miss understanding huee hai...ya pir woo person aap ke qareeb hi nahi hai....

is this some dilly-dally relationships-meet-life blog? or am i dawdling around, just to know how people feel about gor forsaken love? when i'm actually talking about my own diminutive night. or do i look dim-wit enough?

now where the hell did that someone, something, hand, person, positive, actions, reaction, perceptions and finally painful infections came from? oh we have misunderstandings to blame as well.

perhaps this was the last nail in the coffin, i'm all set to kick the bucket, albeit, Die.
    Dream, I do.

khuda ka khof karo bhai :s [ apni post ko keh raha hoon honey, you don't need to bother ]

was that me? :s then who the hell am I today? what made me to be so benignant within / for myself.

fuck the duck!
    Dream, I do.