Thread: Attitude - The Maelstrom

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the dawn of my middle-ageism. I'm turning into the monster that I've always dreaded. "Oh damn, look at those flock of old bastards talking all that crap, Astaghfirullah ye kese log hien". I'm becoming one of those old bastards myself.

So what is attitude?
    Dream, I do.

whats up with you man ? ^o)
    Dream, I do.

Riches, beauty, intellect are not necessary. You just simply have to develop your feminine confidence, optimism and charm. You will have to convince yourself that you really need to get married, that is it incredibly important to you and try to achieve the goal with confidence. You are the only one, you are unique! A smart and worthy man will definitely value this quality in you!

Not sure what your pseudo-intellect has to say here but hey, I am a straight guy.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 343062
    Not sure what your pseudo-intellect has to say here but hey, I am a straight guy.
    haha class response..

and answering question im dreading the day when i start becoming old (long time for that yet)..oh and i dont think 23 is old
    i need a good signature..all ideas should be pm'd to me

these people will never know that i wont give them credit for their idea:rule1: