Thread: Write an Anonymous Love Letter

You want to write a love letter? And you want it to be anonymous? Well, here are some tips to help you.

1. This letter is supposed to be anonymous right? So you need to make it look as if it weren't written by you. Get someone else to handwrite the letter or type it yourself. The chances of he/she finding out it was actually you who wrote it are smaller if you get someone he/she doesn't know to write it out.

2. Get someone else to tell you what the words you use all the time are, and avoid these. Everyone has words or phrases that they use all the time, and these can give away your identity, especially if you spend time with him/her.

Tips

* Limit the amount of people who know about this "anonymous letter", which will reduce your chances of getting teased.

Warnings

* It is much better to tell someone in person that you like them. The only time you should hesitate is if you know that he/she is going out with someone else. If you tell them in person, you'll be able to tell them with great emphasis how much you care for them by your tone and your facial expressions.

why not just be a man and tell the woman that you love her lol

thanks you...4 shearing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i fink its sweet but annoyin lol

he shud reveal himself not stay anonymous!

I think, if you are in love, you don't have to tell in words directly to the other person. Of course, it can be very romantic to say it in a nice way, when both knows they are in love. However, consequences is different if the other person is in a relationship with someone else. It be better to be honest about your feelings and let the other person have an influence on you.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

You can begin your love letter anyway you like as long as you include his/her name. A simple "Dear _____" works well. Start your letter with a very special quality that you like about your love. Make the sentence exclusive – for example instead of saying 'I have never met anyone as___as you ' use this 'No one has ever made me feel as____ as you do '. Starting out this way shows that he/she has special place in your heart.

Umm put exactly what yu feel don't try to beat around the bush well yu cud since it's a letter but jus let her kno that yu like her and give her a clue for her to try and guess who yu are