Thread: I need help..virus attack ...trojan.drooper

please help me...

i'm having prob with my laptop (winxp home). i was unable to install any program include antivirus software. there's a rontok.bro n trojan dropper in my laptop..so what else can i do, instead of reformat my laptop...

You can Download "Stinger" available thru Google.com from MAccaffe.Run the scan and successfully eliminate the trojan..I recommend a full back up and formating the system laters.For manual removal post back after this try.

i think my bro got that type of virus on his PC. it wouldnt let him install any kind of anti-virus. the best thing you can do is backup as much important data that you can. then you will have to re-format your HD and install windows again. thats the only way my brother was able to get rid of it.

Dear i give u one idea i clean my Pc several time because in this kind of situation any torjan or virus can not allow the programs to install.

I clean my pc this way

1:when pc is infected all drives also affected.

2:First from drive C where windows install if u have any importent files,word or any format not program setups only files save them in any other one DRIVE like in D or in E..

3:Now u have no importent file in C.(remember that torjan is also in D or in E drives.)
    Now i suggest that put cd of any lower time taking window like window me or window 98, i prefer ME ...and format ur drives only leave that drive which u have ure files.

4:Install window me or 98 .after installing dont need to install ure display drivers or vga or any thing. And also dont open ure nay DRIVE...Just when u see desktop INSATLL the Antivirus program in Drive C any I use Mcafee 8 or 10, 8 in working in 98 or me but not 10 because lower window.

5:After Installing Mcafee no open any thing just rum Antivirus program and scan ur all drives C drive is for Last SCAN...

During scan no open ure My computer or any folder... untill all drives scan complete.

6:with this method ure D and E torjan and virus cleaned or deleted by mcafee ...and also if any virus in c it will cleaned ,,id all drives cleaned and may be in C Cirus not cleaned ..Do this step again..But I am sure if u do it perfectly 1st time Torjan Cleaned ..

I know it takes time but u know that my pc there are Musik file sinces 7 years back i put them in pc,And my pc affected with many viryses many times... i use this method...All antiviruses not work as u say nothing is goingto install.

If u save ure files to usb or anr hard disk befor cleaning also virus transfered there...Alway install Mcafee Updated or any good anti virus...

Good day
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]