Thread: Excuseme Admin

Salam

aisa ku hota hai jab bhi hum koi thread post kartey hain tu second time wo nazar nahi aata.
    tu is ki koi khas waja hai ya yahan par hamare thread ye topic ki koi value nahi hai...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We value the useful contributions you put into the community so having them deleted on purpose is out of the question.

What happens is that most of the times you misplace the topics in irrelevant forums so we, the moderators here, move them to the relevant forums. The only deleted topic of yours that I can think of is the one based on abortion; it contained some disturbing images.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
    Dream, I do.

dear sir
    becouse my topic already part of life... and it's time already some cases... I think that is worng policy bcoz I'm doctor or us post main wo tha jo ajkal ho raha hai ok as you wish
    by the way ager hum apni galtiyo ko yuhi nazar andaz kartey rahen gaye tu kabhi bhi agey nahi bar saktey...
    theak hai aap moderators hain lakin main tu admin se excuse ki thi...so dont mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Vision,

It's not the topic thats been a problem for us, it's the pictorial. The pictures you posted contained gore and it's not something everyone would like to see in an open forum. You may post topics related to abortion but please do not post images that are disturbing in nature. Remember, young eyes may be watching the board.

I thank you for your cooperation.

Hello Admin,

Good Day.

I hope that you will be fine and happy.
    I agree with your speak ok I will post next time hardcopy...
    thanks you indicateted my vision and emontions.
    take care and Keep smile...
    God bless you...forever...

Regards

ViSIoN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]