Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When men are.................. "S I C K"

Quote Originally Posted by elektra @ Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:26 pm
    ohooooo kya yaad karrwa diya!!!!!!!
    men are always like that,if they have a bit head ache then they start complaining
    or agar biwi marrna walee bhi ho!!!
    to bass 3 ya 4 dafa pooch karr to ehsan charrha diya
    hehe im not talking with experions pplz:
    ohoooooooo
    elektra g
    whats that?????
    to aap bi larkon ko aisay hi samajti ho
    i didnt expect this from u
    http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/8117/badboys6ek.png
    Never hate your enemies -- it effects your judgement."

WEll i think there is no need for fight coz that be natural tooooo.....and there shouldnt be anything like pride or wat for natural stuff.

i have seen women folk express more pain and ask for things than men ever did. my dad had a heart attack long back, still he managed to almost single handedly go to a doc. He was also back to work in a couple of months. The women in my family on other hand keep shouting about pain and almost cry everytime they are ill. Not my sister though. she is very rarely ill and cool every time.

I cannot jump to conclusion that every where it is the same

So, do not make generalisations based on personal experiences.

Its so true....
    N usually..... men become sick ov women !!!
    No FeAr..... ThE "O" Iz HeRe

ohhhhhh.......
    Don't woman do the same when they are sick

yes u r right but a little bit coz when men are sick or ill they want that the females
    in his house care for him coz he cared them all of his life he just wanna their attentions , care and loves. He just think that his family love,regards and care him a lot coz he is the person in his family who struggle a lot for family and even he depressed all the day in his job coz his boss sometimes not like his working sometimes colleagues jealous with his efficiency and sometimes colleagues complain his work to boss just to make their efficiency so dear if u care ur father,brother or husband then its ur duty. u know half of sickness removes when
    a mother care his child,when a wife care his husband and when a sister care his brother so plzzz donot consider them a person who make a noise in little disturbance.they have a lot of work load,pain and disturbances in his heart that he doesnot share with his family coz he doesnot want to give them tension.
    if u not like my view then plzzzzz reply me and if u like then plzzz also encourage me by replying ok.
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.