Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marriage ..

Helloo DT...

Been a long time since been online...on here...neways i got sum good news..for u

I am getting married on the 1st of August...I am very excited...Some may know my fiancee on dt...her username is mizz_sabah...

Any tips or advice for the weddin people??

Ooh..wow congrats

i dnt have any advice..coz im not married maybe anyone can give u advice

Kool! mashaAllah..that good to hear..

May Allah Full Your Life With lods of Love n Happiness.

For Advice regarding marriage; Dsjeya,manni9,Endurer,Aadi,Nina are Best to Concern With.
    You know What i Mean!

Congratz man .. and all I would say is .. juz agree to what she says yes miss .. yes miss ki practise kar lo .. jokes apart .. one really serious piece of advice .. she gona leave her home .. her parents .. her family for you .. never disregard that .. dun expect her to change and be ready to compromise .. and your life would become one hell of a life enjoy .. keep us posted specially the part where you get balinz and fry pans

@omar pai .. aray bhai .. main ghareeb insaan kaise advice don ji :$ meri khud ki shadi nahi ho (halakeh ke sab peche zaror paray hoye hain unqareeb annoucement sunne ko ready raho )
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

awwwwwwwwwwwww mohsin n sabah ! congratulations.
    yes i do know sabah.

lol @ advices :rolling;
    and that bailins n fry pans.
    haan woh to parhne hi hain jab koi ghalat kaam kareinge to <_<

Hello ...

Congrats brother ...

Wish you a very happy marriage life ...

Well mera paas koi advice nahi hai ...

bas khush raho aur khush rako ... hehehe:biggrin: ...

and Keep smiling sab se keemti cheez hai ya ...
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

Congratulations brother turn to [you] for advice since only [you] has the best advice.
    Dream, I do.

lol bro...ab sab se advice maange lag jaeinge lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 352173
    Congratulations brother turn to [you] for advice since only [you] has the best advice.
    wahh ! bro [you] itne intelligent hain k in se har tarha ki advice mil sakti hai .. kyun haina [you] :biggrin:?

asslam o alikum
    pehli bat otu ye hai k m not bro m sis ... lolzzz
    ore main ia advice doon ... bas ye he k suntoon pay amal kejye ga ore abhi mai nbad main doon gi kuch advice ore main int. nahi hoon lolzzz
    duaoon main yaad rakhye ga
    wasalm o alikum