Thread: Pls tell me about BLOGS

HI
    Ay one pls tellme about blogs ,,? Whats that and how to manage, whats the purpose for that...pls let me inofme in detail ...MYK

Administrator bhai SALAM... APP KI Piyara sa nam kiya hy woh bhi bta dain...:thumbs:
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From WikiPedia TFE:

A blog (a portmanteau of web log) is a website where entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), sketchblog, videos (vlog), music (MP3 blog), audio (podcasting) are part of a wider network of social media. Micro-blogging is another type of blogging which consists of blogs with very short posts.
    More: Blog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Dream, I do.

Thanks Endurer...

Good Day
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is an article i wrote on blog a long time ago

Hello There, I am here to tell new users who acquire interest in blogging or creating a site or simply want to save their emails or forum writings.

So what is a blog anyway?

Simple Definition:

A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called “blogging”. Individual articles on a blog are called “blog posts,” “posts” or “entries”. A person who posts these entries is called a “blogger”. A blog comprises text, hypertext, images, and links (to other web pages and to video, audio and other files). Blogs use a conversational style of documentation. Often blogs focus on a particular “area of interest”, such as Washington, D.C.’s political goings-on. Some blogs discuss personal experiences.

Have a look at an example blog. Click Here

Blogs can be written on anything you want to, or it can be multiple choises.

I recommend creating a blog rather then a free site through a web hosting provider, because in blogs you are allowed to have unlimited pages, but free hosting providers only provide a little amount of pages, max:20.

If you would like to create a blog you may do so by registering on www.blogger.com or WordPress.com » Get a Free Blog Here or LiveJournal.com - Start a Free Blog / Journal Today and many more, it can also be found in your windows live spaces.

Everything you write is folded in an archive, for readers to see.

BIGGEST RECOMMENDATION

Although there are many providers, the best choice to choose would be www.blogger.com that is because it is provided by google, and what ever you post through google is saved in all of the search engines and directories, so that way you acquire more readers and well they give you a search box for your blog.

How can I Learn and get used to blogs?

A great way to learn about blogs is to read a few. Leave some comments, ask questions and bookmark your favourites. An even better way to learn about blogs is to start your own.

What Exactly am I capable of doing in a Blog?

In a blog you can have unlimited pages.

You can write about anything you wish to.

You can upload pictures.

You can put youtube videos, or anything that has embedded code, for that you might need to know how to copy and paste codes.

You can advertise on your blog and get paid for it.

You can easily provide links.

You can put Pictures by simply pasting them.

You have the rich writing tools if you choose www.blogger.com

One of another Biggest recommendation from me to readers would be to Download and Install Windows Live Writer If you are willing to put the time and play with this thing, then you can get around anything at least on net.

Watch The Video Below For More Help
    [youtubevid]NN2I1pWXjXI[/youtubevid]

You can Thank me Later make your blog @ www.blogger.com

Thanks dear nice article,,,,,Thanks a lot again..take care
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]