Thread: "How can I add a YouTube video to my PowerPoint presentation?"

Well First question should be that Does Powerpoint even supports FLV version of Videos.

The Answer is No.

PowerPoint supports adding many different types of movies, including AVI, MPEG, and Windows Media.

To Put a youtube video, which is FLV format you may convert the Video into a format that is supported by PowerPoint. Another way to do this is if you know you will be having an internet connection where you present your PowerPoint then you you can embed the YouTube video in your PowerPoint slide following this slightly complicated series of steps.

1. On the Popular tab, check the box next to Show Developer tab in the Ribbon and click OK.

2. Click on the Developer tab on the menu ribbon and click the More Controls button

3. Choose Shockwave Flash Object from the list of controls and click OK.

4. Use your mouse to draw a box on the slide where you want the YouTube video to appear. Right-click the box and choose Properties.

5. Click on the square with the three dots next to Custom to open the Property Pages for the Shockwave Flash Object you just created in your slideshow.

6. On the YouTube page with the video you want to add to your slideshow, copy the URL from the sharing area.

try to post images by uploading them in any and site and copying the link of hotlink(1) here if using imageshack...

nice tutorial...really awesome..keep sharing..

hahahha man i can't waste that much time u know

bt i appreciate ur thanks

If you don't have time then don't bother posting.
    Dream, I do.

not necessary my brother

wt the eff is up wid u people
    god damn