Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Talk

Google talk

They say talk is cheap. Google thinks it should be free. Google Talk enables you to call or send instant messages to your friends for free–anytime, anywhere in the world. Google Talk offers you:

* Choice: Get in touch how and when you want to–over email, IM or a call

* Quality: Talk through your computer but hear your friends as if they were in the same room

* Convenience: Your Gmail contacts are pre-loaded into Google Talk so inviting or talking to your friends is just a click away

Google Talk is in beta and requires a Gmail username and password.

Code:
    http://www.savefile.com/projects/268466
    Fast download - about 3 minutes on a modem (900K)
    Requires Windows XP/2000, minimum 56k (broadband recommended)

Enjoy And Do Reply
    Thnks

hey i request the mods of this forum to pin this topic as there are many members having gmail accounts and this will be very useful to them

very interesting, thanks for sharing it bro, i was looking forward to google's IM client, and here it is.

hopefully mods will pin it soon.

anyways.. many thanks for sharing it here.
    Dream, I do.

thats nice
    i do hope that they quickly get out of beta.

i will download and try this IM today.

thank you fakhruddin.

A google worshiper here . And Google talk is another reason for me to love google.
    Its such a useful peice of software . What i liked the most was ..all these features withing such small size as compared to other IM clients.
    Google Rulez

yea .. agree wid surdy .. google is famous for simplicity .. i mean .. look at ask jeeves .. dat is a search engine as well .. but google's main page says its all .. they are simply .. gmail .. again .. really simply .. all the cluttered looks taken off wich makes it quite fast .. n Google Talk .. again .. simply and yet effecient .. !

Google is one firm for wich u have to keep ur ears open coz da stuff dey do .. simply tops everythin .. !
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

my day starts with google and ends up with google.

but what really bugs me is their rampant BETA policy, i mean what on google in not in 'beta' other than the search engine?

about this google talk, well its too simple to my likes. MSN rocks and tops the IM industry.
    Dream, I do.

my day starts with google and ends up with google.

but what really bugs me is their rampant BETA policy, i mean what on google in not in 'beta' other than the search engine?

about this google talk, well its too simple to my likes. MSN rocks and tops the IM industry.
    Dream, I do.

I Never used it but I am sure its worth it

i want to try this