Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hair care Tips

Most shampoos that can cover the high level of silicon, including the hair shaft, her weight even more vital to create a hair lacks luster. It contains more natural ingredients recommended to buy shampoo. Choose your shampoo hair volumizer and the chemical composition can be designed to protect from the heat. You also must be compatible with your choice of shampoo scalp.

Interesting and useful tips.I Will definitely. Another tip from me You can use the protein per day and vitamin lip balm. You can avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair with warm water, use cold water or warm water instead, the heat can dry out and / or damage your hair and skin. You can also treat your hair with oil massage once or twice a week.

So many peoples are suffering this problem Even I was also but I just got gain my hair growth , I used herble hair oil. I would suggest to every persons are whose suffering to hair fall problem keep use some herble product and got nice hair.

Oil is a natural remedy for hair. Dry hair is brittle , dry hair to ignore, and you are rewarded with an attractive and easy to break, uncontrollable hair. Do not worry, you need to look from afar, you can use oils. Try using oils such as Castor oil, Almond oil, Olive oil, jojoba and Grapseed oil.

These all tips are shared over here its really very useful to every one. now a days mostly peoples are suffering from the hair loss problem. so these are very beneficial of them.

I think the hair is a big part of our body, we should take care of our hair, try washing your hair twice a week, always use a herbal shampoo and not washing dry hair, always try to use the oil after washing and also try to give properc onditioner for your hair.

Here are the some way, from these way I make my hair so silky and shiny.
    - Avoid to use conditioner, use shampoo once a day.
    - massage with olive oil once a week.
    - Not comb hair very hardly.
    - Never try to use hair colour.

Taking proper care of your hair is might be difficult, you should always try to use herbal shampoo for your hair, or use a shampoo which contains many herbs like amla, shikakai, and many more, don't try to wash dry hair always apply oil in your hair while washing.

Some women regularly change their hair care products and rotate brands because they think their hair develops product immunity or exhaustion occurs after prolonged use - the product is more effective than it was before. This is obviously a myth. Instead, the immunity of products supposedly, what happens is that the product accumulates in hair and need to be washed.

If you want long and healthy hair you should follow this.
    - Must Oil in your hair daily.
    - You should eat Green vegetables and fresh fruits.
    - Use good branded shampoo and shop in your hair.