Thread: How To Download Music

The whole tutorial with links and pictures can be seen at http:...or ms. Rahen can fix it up.

I Have been receiving several emails upon how to download songs from imeem.com playlists. well I searched upon it and found many solutions but the three that I really liked were:

Download Orbit Downloader Free!
    (1) Hover your mouse on the playing IMEEM playlist, making 'Westlife' for example, you will see a small button appeared near your mouse, like this:

Use Orbit Downloader as IMEEM Music Downloader - How to download IMEEM music?
    (2) Click the 'GetIt' button, then the Grab++ will be run.

(i) When you first run the Grab++, it will noctify you refresh the page to grab the playing IMEEM music. ( if the Grab++ has been run before you play the IMEEM music, the hint dialog will not be displayed. )

(ii) Close the 'Hint' dialog. Then refresh (press F5 or ctrl+F5 in your browser or click the 'Refresh' button in your browser) the webpage, you will find that the playing IMEEM music has been grabbed and listed in the Grab++ interface:

(iii) Don't close the Grab++ and play the song one by one, you can see that the songs are grabbed in order:

(3) Select the IMEEM music in the Grab++ list then click ' Download...' button, Orbit Downloader will download the selected IMEEM music for you.

Download Orbit Downloader Now! - It is free, no adware, no spayware! Down Orbit Downloader form Other sites: Download.com Baixaki Softonic Gezginler Vector Fileforum Majorgeeks Snapfiles Chip.de

Second way of doing it:

1. Download URLSnooper. Start it and push the button "Sniff Network". Set "Protocol filter" to "Multimedia URLs" value.
    2. Navigate to song at Imeem.Com you want to download.
    3. URLSnooper will show a direct link to flv file. For example, http://cache12.sfo1.imeem.com/g/m/63...282f2aaf8f.flv
    4. Download it and convert to mp3 with online converter Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs - MP3 WMV 3GP AMR FLV SWF AMV MOV WMA AVI MPG MP4 DivX MPEG4 iPOD PSP OGG WMA AAC MP4 MPC MMF QCP KAR MIDI REALAUDIO FLAC JPG PSD DOC PDF RTF TXT ODG ODP ODS ODT SXW

Third way of doing it:

Paste playlist URL and get downloadable links on this site:
    SureDisclo.com

dont think of making a thread if u can't urself complete your work...correction waz done before and will not be done again..

haha what ever man

i don't agree with the rules of this forum and i think i had an okay stay here and will be opting out
    have a great life all of you i am gone

haha what ever man

i don't agree with the rules of this forum and i think i had an okay stay here and will be opting out
    have a great life all of you i am gone~~

ok...as u wish...

dont fight bro and sis...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx for information..

I just found this site: juxpod.com

It is the ONLY working downloader for imeem.

video demo: [youtubevid]IvK-AWIAp3U[/youtubevid]

an error occured in the file...