Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing You Mummy

A Mother's touch, a Mummy's Kiss,
    A grieving Son You are greatly missed.
    An empty house, An empty chair,A mothers love, No longer there.A broken heart, Tear filled eye,Another soul to fill the sky.Many memories in my mind,Some I laugh, Some I cry.The times we shared, The laughs we had,Things I miss when I think of you Mummy.Realizing that's all I have to hold on too,Only memories, Of what once was you.Missing your laugh, I will never again hear.That is the reality that fills me with so much fear.No more smile on your face,No more warmth of your embraceThe last hug, The last kiss,The last "goodbye" leaves me with one last wish...To have you Mummy, here today,Never to leave your Son this way.A Mother's touch, A Mummy's kiss,A grieving Son, YOU'RE GREATLY MISSED

I don't have any proper words to praise your post Heman. May Allah bless you brother.

waoo..it is superb..as tulip said..no words to praise...really touching and thoughtful...thanks 4 sharing it with us.

wow
    so touchy...
    nice sharing ..keep it up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wow
    so touchy...
    nice sharing ...
    keep it up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it's superb

really it's touching my heart.
    purchase anniversary gifts| birthday gifts from here.

ahan nycly written

Thanks Heman NIce shairing

Today on this EID I miss my mom too much because this is my 1st EID without here & i m not with her on this day today ,I MISS U MOM...I miss my family & friends in Pakistan!!!

EID MUBARAK FRIENDS

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am glad that you all liked it.thanks

Rip

just deep..(RIP):-(