Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Nina

happy birthday nina...

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 355958
    waooo..that means complete enjoyment...thats great...mujhe tau imagine karte hoye ahssas ho raha hai..kitna maza aaraha hoga.....
    mera celebrate karne ka dil karta hai..lekin sub kuch khud karne ko nahi karta...like i love it coming from my siblings...when they do it for me..i love it...
    so trueee... i dnt like to celebrate my birthday myself either.. Per mashAllah say her sal koi na koi surprise party hi throw kerta hai i love surprises .. and as ma sis... she gave me a surprise when she came to denmark last week she didn't tell me at all .. she just came and knocked the door.. i was totally stunned .. hehe.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Thanks Akki and Dedicate_Aquarius
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 356263
    so trueee... i dnt like to celebrate my birthday myself either.. Per mashAllah say her sal koi na koi surprise party hi throw kerta hai i love surprises .. and as ma sis... she gave me a surprise when she came to denmark last week she didn't tell me at all .. she just came and knocked the door.. i was totally stunned .. hehe.

yah sure..jab siblings hain..then why to make effort..hehheeh..
    talking abt ur sis..how is her health now..is she completely fine...

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 356285
    yah sure..jab siblings hain..then why to make effort..hehheeh..
    talking abt ur sis..how is her health now..is she completely fine...
    yuppppp...u are rite abt that.
    Sis.. un ki eyes ka problem abb tek hai siso... virus hai and she is taking medication. Dua kerna .. Thanks for asking...bless u!

inshaALLAH theek ho jayegi...

InshAllah

valcome jee
    Do you belive at Love first sight OR... should I pass by again..!!!

happy birthday nina may u have many many more
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

awww thanks... it was on 4th :P hehe .. so shweet of u