Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Actions (Great Collection)

oh acha...yah they have description..and some of them waz a great addition to my photoshop for images.

Acrylic

Acrylic paint squirted straight from the tube. You remember this stuff, don't you? It's what we all used to paint with before we got computers. (Or, if you’re like me, it's what you used to eat in kindergarten class when you ran out of paste!)
    Instructions: Black text on a white or transparent background. Image sample was created on 72dpi, 600x350 pixel document with text placed from Illustrator. Give yourself room for expansion and shadows. photoshop actions.
    Action Created by Rick Kelly
    Click here to download.

Lomo
    by Addicted to Design (A2D) Add that popular "Lomo" look to your photos. Vibrant and slightly shifted colors, edge vignetting and increased contrast are typical characteristics of lomography. This set includes 4 Photoshop Actions that work well on almost anything- that's a beauty of lomography. Updated V 2.0 includes variable vignette settings to accommodate both smaller and larger images.

Compatible with PS 7, CS, CS2, CS3
    Version 2.0 Free

Night Vision Effect
    by Addicted to Design (A2D) Your ordinary photographs will look like they were taken though the Night Vision Goggles with this Photoshop effect. Go for the military look or that infamous "Paris Hilton Video" look all with just one click.
    Version 1.0 Free

Polaroid 600 Instant Film
    by Addicted to Design
    (A2D) Creates life-sized Polaroid 600 Instant Film (3.5x4.2") with high quality 300 dpi output from any photo in seconds. 2 photoshop actions are included in this set. Version 2.0 includes new action with realistic drop-shadow. Polaroid action is an excellent tool for Graphic/Web Designers and Digital Scrapbooking enthusiasts. Compatible with PS 7, CS, CS2, CS3
    Version 2.0 Free

Infrared
    by Addicted to Design (A2D)
    This Infrared set includes 3 actions: 2 infrared actions with different settings and sky enhancer action. Infrared action reproduces the effects of infrared film or near-infrared filter. Typical characteristics include: glow around the edges, white or light foliage, dark sky and grain. This action works best on nature and landscape photography.
    Version 2.0 Free

1 Pixel Borders
    by Addicted to Design (A2D)

Create stylish pixel borders around your images and thumbnails. Pixel borders significantly improve the look of your images online. This actionset is ideal tool for creating web thumbnails, photo albums and web galleries and lightboxes. 13 Photoshop Actions are included in this set with many different colors. (Tip) apply this action multiple times for thicker borders or multiple color variations. Compatible with PS 7, CS, CS2, CS3
    Version 1.0 Free

Puzzle Action!

Puzzle Action!

This is my first attempt at an action set that makes different jigzaw puzzle effects.
    Tested with:
    Photoshop CS

Download
    PC Version of Puzzle Action! v1.0

Two Free Frame Actions for Photoshop 6 and later

Two Free Frame Actions for Photoshop 6 and later

This file contains actions which can create two types of frames for your web-sized photographs: a simple thin border, and a wider, beveled frame. There's also an action that will draw a simple, one-pixel border around the outer edge. These actions require PhotoShop 6 or later.

Using the Actions
    1. Download the action set as a ZIP file and save it to your PhotoShop actions directory.
    2. Unzip it.
    3. From the PhotoShop Actions window, click the little arrow in the upper-right corner, and load the action set.
    4. Size your photo for the web and then run the appropriate action.
    Notes:
    1. The frame actions work best on photos that have been sized for the web, not full-sized photos.
    2. Save your file before running the frame actions. The actions will flatten all layers.
    3. Depending on the version of Photoshop you are using, the actions may not work on images in 16-bit mode, indexed color, etc. If you get an error, convert your image to one of the other modes, such as RGB, CMYK, Lab, or Grayscale before running the actions. If you're using Photoshop 6 or 7, convert your image to 8-bit mode.
    4. If the Action window isn't visible, you can show it by going to the Photoshop menu and selecting "Window/Actions."
    5. Select your colors before you run the action.
    Examples

(You choose your own colors, of course)

Simple, Thin Border

Simple, Beveled Frame

Combinations

You can combine these actions in any way you want.

I ran 4 actions to create this frame:
    1. I set the Foreground Color to black and ran FineOuterLine, to visually divide the frame from the image.
    2. I set both the Foreground and Background Colors to a pale blue, and ran the SimpleThinBorder action two times.
    3. I set the Foreground color to a dark blue, and the Background Color to black, and ran the SimpleThinBorder action one more time.

I need to see the link....