Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Rahen, Endurer, Aneeza and Nina

Hey guys,

Rahen appi - congrats for 35, 000 + .. Remarkable I love your posts .. very informative.. no matter what people say .. i believe you do put an effort to make this place as enjoyable and as fun as possible.. Keep entertaining us and cya around

Endurer - 10, 000 + posts... keep going mate.. u've double responsibility on DT as a member .. cant say more .. bt at the least .. you are charming young guy i always have fun arguing .. cya around

Aneeza - 1000 + posts .. Doing great. I see you once in a while on DT. It's great to have you on board. Njoy posting.. keept dem coming.

That's all from ma side... Njoy
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Thanks alot NINA :giveflower;

i was not expecting this

oh before i read what u hve written i saw ur post count and it is mashaALLAH 6000+ hence...
    Congratulations Nina :givefl;
    m not seeing u online at dt nowadays as u used too..how is ur health?
    wish u best of luck with everything u need...:up;
    keep smiling.

aww thank you nina :givefl;
    for noticing and wishing me...
    i dunno what ppl say but i liked what u said...its really nice of you.
    keep coming around and have a great day..ameen suma ameen

Congratulations brother :givefl;
    for having 10k posts ...
    keep posting
    have a great day with best of luck...:up;

Congratulations Aneeza :givefl;
    for having 1000 posts ...
    roz aaya karo...kuch na kuch post kar jaya karo...
    have a great day with best of luck :up;

Anytime Aneeza

Rahen appi - Thanks for wishing .. and anytime I am pretty fine Alhumdulilah ... concering why i am not regular that much on dt is cuz ... i have been busy lately .. too busy in fact.. with a new permanent job in hand almost .. thinking to buy my own house.. applied for driving license .. and my sister n brother was in Denmark to visit us .. so u can imagine yourself but i will try my level best to come more often on DT thanks for asking.. have a great day and keep smiling.

Regards, Ninz
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

wao...congrats mashaALLAH permanent job...i m glad to know that...all fun and joy with siblings.jab kafi dino baad aayen tau life is heaven.....u r welcome..have a great day u too...keep smiling ...best of luck...:up;

yupsssssss it's great when both visit us once in three months or whenever they get vacations from UNI. However, i am going through something so i cannot apply for UK visa right now .. i need to get my passport back :P so i am really excited if me and parents can visit them in summer holidays .. Blessings!

by the way ::O Appi .. uff me bhularker .. :S app sunao How are you doing? :$ and what have you been upto? What is your routine like these days?

i m doing shukar al hamdALLAh ...life is the same....thanks 4 asking..bye..

Great...

Thank you :biggrin: I am thinking more around the lines of 20K now
    Dream, I do.