Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An interview with Rahen appi - Spotlight member ;)

MashAllah very nice answers ..

i wanna comment on what you are proud of wala question .. i think you can be proud of whatever you have .. n of course you will always be getting more or less ... n that you can be proud of too.. that's life na

InshAllah i will ask more questions later I have to think hehe..
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

aww..thank you...

ji..right..

yah sure u hve to...cause answering is the easiest thing to do...:coffee;..and i m enjoying with my host Nina..

btw do u need any help?

Who is Rahen? How do you think others see in Rahen, when it comes to who she is as a person? (Define you personality)

What does rahen means ??? :s

How is your temper? are you hyperactive kinna person .. or you really do not get angry at anything like most of others?

Are you reserved ?? Or more open minded ?

Your fears?

Do you believe you are popular member on DT?

Who are your friends on DT? How is your relationship with them?

That's it for now
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 356941
    aww..thank you...

ji..right..

yah sure u hve to...cause answering is the easiest thing to do...:coffee;..and i m enjoying with my host Nina..

btw do u need any help?
    anytime sis .. hahaha.. yeah answering is what i love :P i am nt good at askin' questions when it comes to people :P personality or in any regard. but i am trying ma best

Naaaah, i work alone

asslam o alikum warehamtullah
    ye autograph meray lye he tha k sab k lie .. baray achay jawab hai nahi mujhay Salman khan nahi passand lolzz aap ko bhe nahi passand ore he khushi ho jan k
    bara acha jawab dye hain

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 356948
    Who is Rahen? How do you think others see in Rahen, when it comes to who she is as a person? (Define you personality)

What does rahen means ??? :s

How is your temper? are you hyperactive kinna person .. or you really do not get angry at anything like most of others?

Are you reserved ?? Or more open minded ?

Your fears?

Do you believe you are popular member on DT?

Who are your friends on DT? How is your relationship with them?

That's it for now
    RAHEN is the member in dt who is a combination of reserved and friendliness...with whom some members feel easy to talk to and trust ...etc. Others see RAHEN as a nice and understanding lady..and for more...u can read my testimonial here .btw what do u think abt RAHEN...

rahen means path ...raastey...

i m v.hyperactive person:mad8;...but u will see that v.rare as i dont get angry at everything like many others...things that matter a lot example my self respect, etc...makes me angry/emotional.

depends on the person i m talking to...with some i m reserved and with some i m open minded...

nowadays to many fears...but afsoos they dont hve words.

Yes, I believe i m one of the popular member here...as i feel loved by many...shukar al hamdALLAH...

There are many frnds here...my relationship with them is change from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 356949
    anytime sis .. hahaha.. yeah answering is what i love :P i am nt good at askin' questions when it comes to people :P personality or in any regard. but i am trying ma best

Naaaah, i work alone

well i dont think u r bad at asking questions and believe me on that...when u r giving ur best..it is best...
    theek hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonhal, post: 356956
    asslam o alikum warehamtullah
    ye autograph meray lye he tha k sab k lie .. baray achay jawab hai nahi mujhay Salman khan nahi passand lolzz aap ko bhe nahi passand ore he khushi ho jan k
    bara acha jawab dye hain
    wa aliekum assalam wa rahmatuALLAH wa barakatuhu

yeh autograph sirf aap k liye tha...
    mujhe bhi nahi pasand...lekin phir tumhe kaun pasand hai...

Thank you so much ...for reading them..

Rahen appi - I will let you know what i think about Rahen .. i hope you have an idea. As i call you 'appi' means a lot nai???

Nice answers

ps: Thanks for appreciting i guess .. i will try to ask better questions as i am having an idea to get to know you

yah for sure it means something...

u r asking better question...try for excellent.....not for me..for yourself...