Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: An interview with Rahen appi - Spotlight member ;)

awww ...

How many siblings do you have?

Are you parents fav. child? In a good sense of course. Are you mostly the one having opinion about everything and doing things her ways and also keep the parents happy.

If i visit Dubai, would you give a thought to meet me? or show me around?

Do you talk straight forwardly in real life? Are you a straight forwad kind of person?

What is disgusting for you? Not in food or anything .. probably more when it comes to people, things n opinions etc.

whenever you are happy and feels like sharing your happiness with others. What do you do? whom do you feel comfortable sharing your happiness? (Excluding family members)

Are you mostly on phone if you are not on line or using internet? Are you a kind of person, who spend some time on phone?

When is it for you to simply get up and say shutup to someone? What can happen so you 'have' to say in this manner? :P

Are you Outgoing?

What are your fav. places? (From those you have visited)

That's all for now
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

My siblings : I hve two brothers and 3 sisters from my home and 3 brothers and 2 sisters with whom i m in contact...online...

I dont feel i m my parents fav anymore...and neither i want to...
    i live with my opinions...i dont usually do things which i dont want to do...even if u bring me all resources..but if my parents say to use these resources as their last decision...then for sure i will use it...and this keeps them happy...

if u come to Dubai...i will give a thought to meet you ...

I m not at all staright forward girl...cause i m v.bad at understanding what i feel...but when i do know then i make sure that i let the other person know..or leave for good..

cheap thinking and acts are disgusting for me

whenever i m happy and feel like sharing it...then i share it with my best friend kanwal, Brother endurer, omer bhai and hina...and sometime with all my contacts...who are online and free in the real world...sharing happiness is with almost all of them...

i hve to be offline now...will answer others later...

I dont like disturbance in any way...but if u let me know u r free...and i m also free...then sure why not on phone..i m a chatty person..and i dont spend some time...i spend much time...but distance brings queitness.

Q- When is it for you to simply get up and say shutup to someone? What can happen so you 'have' to say in this manner?
    i dont think there is any moment to use this word as i dont like it...but yes i will shout keep quiet when someone is saying ill of someone which is completely wrong to me.]

Yes, I am outgoing person and all the credit goes to my brothers...
    Almost all places i hve visited are my favourite ...cause i somewhere find beauty in them...but i look for more places to see..and they are under construction.....hmm...wait i m thinking...hmm i love watching waves the most in the morning and in the night.

theek hai...take some time off..u must hve got tired...i can wait.

Great answers as always

I will be of course taking some time out :P or i would say 'commercial break' lolz. Cuz i have to go out for a small meetin .. n also a bit tired this morning...

You take carez til den and i hope everyone else on dt will ask u some questions too :s
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

thank you...

yah they will if they have any...

You age is 23? Does it feel like too?

What is your role as sister in your family for your siblings??? i mean for intance, to take care of them .. or to seek knowledge from them .. are your more friends with them?? etc.

Are you laraka? at home ... Can you be lil competetive too?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Why do you think gobal warming is such a big issue these days? What can we do to make it better?

If you are given a choice to choose between .. Truth or honesty .. what wud you choose and why? .. (U have to choose) i hope you know the difference between truth n honesty.

Your fav. healthy drinks?

Do you like junk food? Shawarma, Burger king etc.

Your fav. colors and why are they your fav...

to be continued

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 357037
    You age is 23? Does it feel like too?

What is your role as sister in your family for your siblings??? i mean for intance, to take care of them .. or to seek knowledge from them .. are your more friends with them?? etc.

Are you laraka? at home ... Can you be lil competetive too?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Why do you think gobal warming is such a big issue these days? What can we do to make it better?

If you are given a choice to choose between .. Truth or honesty .. what wud you choose and why? .. (U have to choose) i hope you know the difference between truth n honesty.

Your fav. healthy drinks?

Do you like junk food? Shawarma, Burger king etc.

Your fav. colors and why are they your fav...

to be continued

Yah it makes me feel sometime that i m 23 by age ...but yaara i m still young...:cooldance; ...i feel so shy to answer this...

simple..not defined roles...it can be anything for them...
    our ( me and both my sisters) thinking dont match and dont meet at any point...like i m entirely different from them by thoughts and action...example...i like to stay with my mom and both my sisters like to be with frnds like all other girls of her age...and etc...when it comes to philosophy...our thoughts dont match..Thank GOD they dont..cause i love this way..when it comes to fun ...we all are alike...i do childish ones...they do mature ones...we do chit chat...almost everyday..during my interview..i m talking to them also...on different topic which kills the gap among us...but no matter how different we are...we always ask eachother opinion..No i m not frnd with her...i m a sister with her.

I am not competitive at all....many dont believe it when i say that..but its true..i m not...if u like something take it...if u want something take it...but yes..i never give away things given to me with love...and i think that doesnot need competitive attitude...

After 5 yrs
    somewhere on earth or within earth......hope for the best prepare for the worst...and with hope i m opening doors for my entry...lets see which door opens.

hmm..the reason for global warming is people's carelessness , laziness and mean acts towards the environment...when ppl will not hurt the nature...nature will not hurt you...

ok me off now...tata

Yah, I know the difference between honesty and truth...and for sure i will go with truthful...

there are many healthy drinks..and almost all are my fav...be it avacado, grape fruit, berry juice and etc

i wouldnot be saying i dont like junk food...but yes i give it second look...

i cant say this/that color is my favourite :fish:...all i can say is i love all colors...and i love them all because i see them lively.

sure sis...btw...why are u sad?

awww great answers siso ..

PS: yeah i was sad .. giving the time to ma emotions to express i will be fine .. thanks for asking :=) sho shweet of u

asslam o alikum warehamtullah
    nahi yaara mujhay bhala kab passand hai Salman khas koi dhang ka kaam ho tou ho jaye shayed khaire
    aap k int. bara acha hai dil bagh bagh ho gya lolzz
    tc
    duaoon main yaad rakhye ga .. aap pk ko miss karti hain ya bas dubai he rehna passand hai
    Allah azzwajal hafiz
    wasalm o alikum warehamtullah