Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An interview with Entangle Desi

Assalam aleikum :bigthumb; and Hello Everyone:salute;

Today in Dt spotlight we have our dear friend Entangle Desi, who has been with us long time...lets know abt her more. i think i will like her more from this interview...and for sure we will get to know entangle as a person...I m glad for one more reason too...we have actually taken the start and our first guest is Entangle Desi..so plz welcome my dear frnd Entangle Desi with wishes and applaud :clapping;

My questions for now is

1) What is your name?

2)what are your hobbies?

3)What do you share a lot with your frnds?

4)how did you get an inspiration for having a bob cut? i liked that hair cut on you.

5)Share with us your good and bad memories?

6)Where do you live and what do you like the most about that place?

7) Do you like to be in a center of attention??? of people or in party? How does it feel?

8)What is important for you? and have you ever faced any problem with that..

9)Do you like adventures?

10) Where do you want to see your self in next 5 yrs?

1) What is your name?
    Mishal

2)what are your hobbies?
    • Arts/Crafts
    • Eating out
    • Going to movies/Watching movies/tv
    • Visiting museums/art galleries
    • Socializing with friends/Traveling
    • Learning new languages/cultures
    • Relaxing/Sleeping..LOL
    • Listening to music
    • Keeping a journal/Writing
    • Reading
    • Internet/Computers
    • People watching (Not stalking though!!)
    • Walking/Running

3)What do you share a lot with your frnds?
    New discovered music. Actually there isn't anything specific, usually just whatever is on the mind at the time. Nothing is candy coated. But I am a very private person, if I want to tell someone something I will, if I don't then I'll keep it to myself.
    We do share a lot of laughs and crazy moments together though.

4)how did you get an inspiration for having a bob cut? i liked that hair cut on you.
    Aww, thank you:]

I actually have a really small face and very thick hair, so when my hair was long my face got lost in all that mass of hair. I just wanted something different than what I had for most of my life and just kept getting it cut shorter and shorter everytime I went for a new haircut.

5)Share with us your good and bad memories?
    Good:
    • Chrismas break in India - '93
    • Trip to London/Paris - Summer '01
    • Senior Cruise to the Bahamas - '03
    • The first time my best friend and I hung out for the weekend after we randomly had met and all the crazyness we have on our road trips home
    • Going to concerts with her^
    • Playing with the next door neighbor as a kid
    • Spending months with my uncles grandmother

Bad:
    • The first several college years - made a lot of mistakes, but I have no regrets
    • Growing up alone. My childhood neighbor/friend moved away when I was in the 2nd grade and everyone else around was either way older or way younger..So had no one to really relate to. And the kids at school..lets just say that I won't be going back to my 10 year reunion.

6)Where do you live and what do you like the most about that place?
    Atlanta. I love that it can be so diverse yet close knit at the same time.

7) Do you like to be in a center of attention??? of people or in party? How does it feel?
    Oh, gosh no. I absolutely hate being the center of attention. I can get totally paranoid if I know that people are watching me. I'd rather be around a group of people and have the attention on all of us, and not just concentrated on me.

8)What is important for you? and have you ever faced any problem with that..
    To me self happiness is the most important. To be able to be sure of my decisions and desires. With having to/wanting to please others accomplishing it has been a task.

9)Do you like adventures?
    I'd love you go on an adventure, but I'm the biggest chicken ever when it comes to doing anything extreme.
    I do want to go sky diving and/or on an African Safari one day. Actually I'd love to be able to adventure around the world.

10) Where do you want to see your self in next 5 yrs?
    Honestly, I don't even know where I want to see myself in the next year. I'd like to have settled with a career that I enjoy and have full confidence in. Perhaps, even married and with a kid, maybe.

waoo.too many hobbies ..but its good that you have stepped in to many things...
    i enjoyed reading..your way of writing is not less than reading a book..holding good skills in english..nice..

11) Introduce yourself? how would you do that when in interview?
    12) Your 3 Biggest Fear?
    13) Settle with a career?? in which field?
    14) Good advise for them who are suffering from tension or depression?
    15) Describe love in your own words?
    16) what do you think abt muslim veil which is heard as niqab?
    17) Have you visited your home country and when...how did you feel cause here you are far away from all your relative?
    18) What are your fav subjects to debate on?
    19) Which dress u like and what color combination do u mostly prefer
    20) What kind of experiences have made you be the person you are today? who kept ur name?

humm very nice personality.

seemed a little bit like my own personality.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 389745
    waoo.too many hobbies ..but its good that you have stepped in to many things...
    i enjoyed reading..your way of writing is not less than reading a book..holding good skills in english..nice..

What can I say..I get bored too easily :schmoll:

Thank you...Not writing grammatically correct is one of my biggest pet peaves :evilguy: and it's all those years of grammar classes - they stuck with me.

Why this username, ED?
    Dream, I do.

Endurer: I was looking to for a new username a couple of years ago and was feeling just that - entangled - and after that it just stuck..Was easier to remember and keep track of...

coolshoaib: Oh really? How so.

Rahen: I'll try to complete the interview questions over the weekend :]

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 389960
    coolshoaib: Oh really? How so.

3rd, 7th, 9th and 10th answers of the questions and many hobbies too. It felt to me a little like my own personality.