Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let us have a chat with Admin .. An Interview you must join ;)

Salaam

Mujhe aisa lagta hai tora tora kay Admin ji say kuch baat cheet dobara kerni chahiye

What can be better than having an interview with him?

Please welcome him with open arms cuz Interview is about to begin ...

PS: He has been interviewed before .. so this time .. let's hope we will come to know him as a person much better and also vice versa

Ps1: Who is Admin? i really donno him yar i just give a thought na ..

What is his name btw? *Wondering*

Regards,

U'r host n Dost .. Ninz
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

main nay admin bhai ko online he kam dekha hai mera tou dil akrta hai in ko thora tang kia jaye lekan dar hai kahain wo mind he na kar lain q admin bhai jee

He is very humble that i can tell you. You can ask him questions here. It's a good chance for you to learn more about him. There nothing to be scared of :P he ain't vampire type hehehe..
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Can a mod. please move this thread to DesiTwist Spotlight.. Sorry :P I didn't really check it be4 posting... ! :$

Questions time ..

Who are you? Define yourself/personality. Please make it more than one small sentence we all wanna get to know Admin.

Occupation?

Are you and Endurer the same? I am confused :s that's all

Who chose name Desi Twist for your website?

When people call your website (FORUMS) .. how does that feel? Do you think this is forum based website.. Or a complete website to offer more than just a discussion forums?

Now that we don't see you so often.. how much updated are you from members side ...

If someone tries to break rules just by saying *they are meant to be broken* what will your advice be to that person?

Are you happy with what you have done so far for Desi Twist? Happy as in a smile on your face when ever you see a positive difference.

That's all for now.

Thank you I will be answering the questions once I have my affairs in order.

Sure sir, take your time Host is also little patched up :P I will be back as soon ..

I have a few questions too.

It has been almost four years since you kicked start this project, if I remember correctly. Whats the one instance that you hated the most at this board?

When you login to DesiTwist, whats the first page you visit?

Who do you look up to when you're not around?

What it's like being the administrator of DesiTwist?

Ever heard DesiTwist's name from a stranger or read something about it in a magazine?

Ever been quoted in a magazine?

Whats your greatest achievement on the website so far?

By the looks of it, it doesn't look like a job of one person. Are you really working on it alone or do you have someone to share the load with?

Whats the difference between you and me?
    Dream, I do.

Great questions cookie.

Where is Admin Ji??? I will some serious questions when he finally will show up

Good day!

chalain jee admin bhai attay hain phir hum jawab patay hain