Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An interview with Rahen appi - Spotlight member ;)

Dear Rahen,

How are you doing? welcome to hot seat of Desi Twist Spotlight.

It has been more than an year now.. since you've been our guest ... welcome back once again

Please feel free to ask questions to Rahen appi...

Best regards,

Ninz - ur host n dost
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

What are your activities now a days?

What's your real name?? Sorry for asking common questions.. as u are not new member here.. but i really donno :$

How does it feel to be a senior member of DT?? Any old memories u call on DT??? Do share with us.

That's it for now
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

can I ask any question t rahen??
    Do you belive at Love first sight OR... should I pass by again..!!!

Thank you Nina for making me ur guest....it feels different to be asked question...i hope i give satisfying answers also...

I m doing good for the time being now...shukar al hamdALLAH...

Nowadays summer is abt to come so preparing my wardrobe, bit by bit preparing for my exams which are delaying for reasons i dunno...and then daily routine comes in..

aww..its ok...many dont......real name is Fatima...

hmm..how does it feel to be senior member? hmm..it feels that i m an old member here..

any memories:
    there are many...and majority of them belong to the first year here in dt...i used to use internet for learning purposes and chatting with my frnds...but then when i joined dt...it waz a completely new experience on top of that i waz a new user of internet...so funny situations came across...one of the situation i still laugh on when ever i think abt it....once i waz moving a thread and instead of moving it to any section here i moved it to homepage by mistake...and then i cant tell you...how nervous i waz..as the home page didnot look less than a thread woh bhi designed poetry ki.....then i tried to move it from home page...by all ways i can...but it didnot..then i sent pms to Co Admins with hope they can correct my mistake...and shukar al hamdALLAH in the end Admin did that...that waz really a funny situation i waz in...
    then good memories are related to my sisters , frnds and brothers here in dt...i used to play only forums games here at first... with badboyrulzzz, sonhal, waffa, bluehacks, omer, kohinoor, mytonse, miss-sweet to name a few and with my lovely angels...glimmering candle, hina ,unexpected and osama...i think i should stop...

yes dedicated aquarius u can ask...
    being mod i can read all ur posts...so dont worry if u cant see ur post once u send it for time being...as it has to be moderated here at first...and i think that goes for everyone..

hehe .. anytime Rahen .. great answers.. enjoyed readin dem

Q. How is your profession??

Q. Where do you live and what do you like the most about that place?

Q. Do you like to be in center of attention??? of people or in party? How does it feel?

That's it for now

oh thanks...

-my profession...didnot understand that question sisoo..

-I live in Dubai and i love this place because i feel home here.

-Yah i love to be Centre of attention and yes too much ...of ppl as that have lasting good impression... and usually i get due to my attributes, my style(rules) and naat reading...if there is something which i dont like in the surrounding...then for sure..u will find me at the corner of the room......oh can't tell you how energ3tic i feel...it loads me up with enough confidence to start the other day and then willing to do it again with a difference...olders are v.kanjoos at giving compliment or showing appreciation...but children who are closer to me...simply make my day...

what is important for you in life Rahenji to be happy always in life?

Two things are v.important ---
    Satisfaction is very important with every choice/step/decision I make/take...
    and the ability to forgive/let go with peaceful mind in the end...

Wowwwww interview ... hmmm ... nice answers Rahen Sis ..
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...