Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let us have a chat with Admin .. An Interview you must join ;)

Im waiting for his replies:bg:

Who are you? Define yourself/personality. Please make it more than one small sentence we all wanna get to know Admin.

Thats one answer we all have been searching for ages. So, who am I? I am the one who refused to accept their description of me. Thats who I am.

Occupation?

I don't see myself as part of one industry so it's difficult for me to mention one & difficult for you to read all of them.

Are you and Endurer the same? I am confused :s that's all

I have been asked this question countless of times. At DesiTwist, we (with all due respect to him, of course) are not one.

Who chose name Desi Twist for your website?

It was a close tie between desitwist and desiwow, the latter was registered already. Fairy; she decided it for me.

When people call your website (FORUMS) .. how does that feel? Do you think this is forum based website.. Or a complete website to offer more than just a discussion forums?

I don't see it as just a forum or a cocktail of everything because it's what you make of it. Some people see it as a social networking platform while some see it as a resource of desi entertainment. To say that it fits one single denomination is plain incorrect. It feels good though to have it acknowledged on it's merit.

Now that we don't see you so often.. how much updated are you from members side ...

The team here keeps me updated all the time so I'd say 100%.

If someone tries to break rules just by saying *they are meant to be broken* what will your advice be to that person?

We have Planet Yell! for them and I would advise them to display their skills in it.

Are you happy with what you have done so far for Desi Twist? Happy as in a smile on your face when ever you see a positive difference.

Absolutely.

It has been almost four years since you kicked start this project, if I remember correctly. Whats the one instance that you hated the most at this board?

It was when I had to decide between you and your accomplices (ash et al) for the greater good of everyone.

When you login to DesiTwist, whats the first page you visit?

The home page.

Who do you look up to when you're not around?

My entire team. To keep it short, I've never had to face trouble because of them.

What it's like being the administrator of DesiTwist?

It feels exactly like 5000 kPa

Ever heard DesiTwist's name from a stranger or read something about it in a magazine?

Twice from total strangers and once in an internet magazine (Spider).

Ever been quoted in a magazine?

Yes, once Fariha asked for a few questions to be filled out for her and I complied promptly. Much to my surprise, I was quoted in an article of her for Dawn newspaper. She has a copy of it on her blog: No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader.: The New Age

Whats your greatest achievement on the website so far?

The wonderful people that I met here.

By the looks of it, it doesn't look like a job of one person. Are you really working on it alone or do you have someone to share the load with?

My team takes care of issues related to the board. Other than that, I take care of it alone.

Whats the difference between you and me?

The answer lies in the first question of my previous post in this thread.

Great going:bg: I wanna ask u some questions too

But later

MashAllah. Answers are always right politcally correct hehe..

Keep coming Admin .. i will be posting my questions soon Gotta attend a meeting first.. getting late..

Laterzzz
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Here'z the questions for you

1. How strong are your family ties?

2. Where do you find your motivation?

3. What are you thankful for?

4. What qualities do you admire?

5. If you had a magic wand to change the world, how would you change it?

6. What places have you called home?

7. Which side of your friends would you like to see more of?

8. What does being human mean to you?

9. What makes life wonderful?

10. Which side of your personality would you like to see come out more?

How do you cope when unexpected obstacles hinder your work?

At certain times everyone has to work with a person where there is a serious clash of personalities. How do you handle a situation where there is mutual dislike?

Tell me about a situation where you had an experience that caused you to grow in an unexpected and new direction.

What steps do you personally take when work tasks are falling behind schedule.

Describe an incident when you had to listen attentively in order to act quickly enough to meet a deadline.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

1. How strong are your family ties?

Not too strong, I'd say.

2. Where do you find your motivation?

If I am to do something, I produce it on my own.

3. What are you thankful for?

All that God has blessed me with.

4. What qualities do you admire?

Honesty, veracity, composure and compassion are some of the qualities that I admire in people.

5. If you had a magic wand to change the world, how would you change it?

I will make copies of the wand and have them delivered to every single person on the planet, enabling them to make their own world.

6. What places have you called home?

Many; home is where I want it to be.

7. Which side of your friends would you like to see more of?

The ones that I don't see more often.

8. What does being human mean to you?

Nothing, really.

9. What makes life wonderful?

Someone loving you for who you're.

10. Which side of your personality would you like to see come out more?

The good `ol humorous me from the 1980s.

How do you cope when unexpected obstacles hinder your work?

Initially they annoy me a lot. I remember the last time I had to do a full fledged server upgrade and I was brought down due to the unexpected IP change; in this case I had to wait (defensive mode) for the dust to settle. I am not all that patient usually though.

At certain times everyone has to work with a person where there is a serious clash of personalities. How do you handle a situation where there is mutual dislike?

I communicate with them to work things out for the mutual cause. In business or at work, you cannot always dictate your terms; it's give and take.

Tell me about a situation where you had an experience that caused you to grow in an unexpected and new direction.

I can't, it's too personal to be shared at the board.

What steps do you personally take when work tasks are falling behind schedule.

It's yet to happen as far as I am concerned.

Describe an incident when you had to listen attentively in order to act quickly enough to meet a deadline.

Frankly, I don't remember any right now.

Wow...nice answers:bg: