Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the BEST? Angelina Jolie or Kareena Kapoor or Jessica Alba

I will discuss upon this later on but right now I would like to say this. In my estimations Angoline Jolie is the best actress in between these three, Kareena Kapoor is the hardest working Talent, and Jessica Alba is my love. In fact, Jessica Alba is the only girl on Tv that I would say is Hot for me.

i will want to choose Angelina jolie ..i find her best..not because of her working career in hollywood...but because of her work for the ppl having fewer than normal opportunities.

haaaaaaaahahhahaha oh my god Rahen, she is a buisnesswoman. She might give away the only money that she makes from a visit to a show like oprah or so.

plz hve a look at this link
    in humanitarian heading.

Okay It was long and I read through it. At first I was only going to point out the the contributions below.
    A visit to cambodian and afgan refugees, and a million dollar donation twice,

Then I read more and I saw that she has given a visit to sri lanka, egypt, and all kinds of nonsense third world countries. That is some guts on its own. I appreciate this source of information Rahen. And I love Angelina Jolie, always have, but still these contributions are very little. Compared to Kareena, who is very young, and Jessica Alba this contributions are enormous. Just the thought of making such contributions or knowing about them is a great thing. But 4 to 5 million dollars are literally 4 to 5 dollars for her. She makes 4 to 5 million dollars by letting Papparaazi take a picture of her. She gets about 10 or so million by giving a visit to some show.

Man I love kareena's hairs and Jessica alba is hot ma.

well too many ppl spend on humanitarian causes...i like it when she went there in those countries for the cause...

Hiiiiii Well me tooo ... I like Angelina Jolie for her work for the poor ppl around the world ...
    she adopt 2 or 3 childrens ... thats very nice ...
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

Angelina Jolie :up;