Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Happenings

So tell us about something that is about to happen in your near future. It could be a party that you'll be going to, some award you'll be getting, a birthday, etc. Just be sure to describe it in detail and don't forget to tell us the date of the event.
    Get off my back

to be announced..lol..i have absolutely nothing planned for now...
    when something comes up something comes up

In the near future i m abt to give my parking and signal test...the date of this test isnot fixed but i m sure it is in near future.

hmm...i ll move to oslo in august alone...for studies..so im so excited!

This thread tells me that my life is boring
    Dream, I do.

Entangle: Sure.. we'll be waiting.

Aapi: That's great. Good luck.

Naila: That'll be an awesome experience. I'm actually thinking about moving out myself.

Bhai: Do something new that will make your life exciting.

Ask for me... I'll be going to a university in the fall, and I might be moving out soon. Let's see what happens.
    Get off my back

Wow..so u r also moving out dats gr8...

mera to waise itna dil nai karta i cant live widout my mum and dad

aur itni dur unke bagher kaise rahongi

thanks, I never knew it would be on the same date but i m glad...here we hve hve to go in 2 lectures 1) introduction to driving and 2) Warning and signal signs..and then give the test...the whole test thing is v.easy..

I have nothing new to do BTW I just ate potato dip for the first time (new!) and they were gross uke;
    Dream, I do.

Naila: Are you kidding? :s I can't wait to get out! Ab Bhayya nahin hein mere saath tho bas mera dil hi nahin lagta ghar mein. Mein responsible hone chaati hoon apne aap hi laiken mere parents ne mujhe nunna sa bacha samaj rakha hai. I'm ready to be on my own and become independent.

Aapi: Then you should easily pass, InshaAllah.

Bhai: You're just lazy.
    Get off my back