Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi its me MYK

:eclp;Hello friends

This is my working dress...That jacket is must wear...Tell me how is this...specialy the first pic i make it as to use walpaper...

Take care
    MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can't see a thing. Reload the pics.
    Get off my back

The album is set to private - change the settings and make it public.
    Dream, I do.

Nice pics yawar do u work there?

oo yah...the images are nice..
    hmm the first image is nice but dont u think u should add some level to it through photoshop...what say...cause the image and the banner kind of thing doesnot match...level will help it match..and look more good..wat say...
    the coat is nice...it reminds me of physics and chemistry practical classes..

Do u work there

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 359098
    Nice pics yawar do u work there?
    DO U WORK THERE looking :evil:...Ofcourse yes
    Bus samjo mazy main hu.Ap ki dua sy...:hatoff;

I tell briefly about my work in RAHEN reply...:marinheiro:
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 359133
    oo yah...the images are nice..
    hmm the first image is nice but dont u think u should add some level to it through photoshop...what say...cause the image and the banner kind of thing doesnot match...level will help it match..and look more good..wat say...
    the coat is nice...it reminds me of physics and chemistry practical classes..
    Yes photo shops is good fro this kind of work but zara jaldi main aisy hi funhouse main banae and also matching setings thi but main ny khud hi use ne ki...

That coat is LIke medical students & doctors use but that is special one for us safty from electronics components...ESD and earthing system...:yahoo:

Actually i left studies suddenly due to some reasons.On medical ground my brother can't come tu mujy ana para...And i got job here on my IT related study And this company is best lot of scope in every field specialy in Production and Information technaloghy software development...and they will give every technical training to there employes .So we should work first in every department...Later i will switch to IT department..INSHAHALLAH ..because now i m willing to continue again my study for software engeniering...Pray krna mere liye...
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh ya sure inshaALLAH u will get job there..just keep on giving ur best.

yah that place did seem something like that...
    why u didnot want to level that first image?

Thanks RAHEN , Here after work when i come home tired and also Sham ko PC use ne krskta time so quickly passed after 4:30pm to 10 pm pata he ne chalta...So i onlyuse PC at night jub khob neend aye hoti hy ajkal so i only visit my mailbox and DT...No other work on PCven own website bhi work stop hy...

INSHAHALLAH will work on that later...

What are u doing now a days.studying,etc ?
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh ok...phir tau yeh kaam weekend par he ho sakta hai...

me studing BA nowadays.