Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks or attitude...What is more important?

Hello and salam to all

Today...I want to discuss the most important thing

The questions are:

looks or talent/attitude what is more important?

2nd thing,whenever we go to see a girl for bro or any relatives we see her looks before her talent why we do this?
    why look is more important
    there r many parents whose daughter are not so beautiful but they r very talented,but we want an angel.

3rd,a girl wants to be an air hostess but she is not beautiful and tall what will she do? because air hostess must be BEAUTIFUL...right?

Good heart/Attitude for sure. looks tau ani jani cheez hai. I believe most (not all) of girls fall of boys charm and looks and also the way he carries himself. Which is truely not the reason to love somebody or be friends with them neither looks can over take attitude/talent. Most of girls are also very emotional and many times guys take advantage of that, which is totally unacceptable. However, girls have a property to forgive and forget and the guys are much sensitive and cannot see their girls with another else or in any other regard, nor they forget and forgive easily, which is a minus.

Jahan tek baat hai beautiful hone ki tau mere khiyal say surat nai seerat daikhni chahiye.. surat say koi bhi dohka kha sakta hai ... jobs ki kuch requirments hoti hain and we have not really a choice to change their opinion in this matter when it comes to be a beautiful airhostess
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Wa aliekum assalam and Hello,

Nothing is useless, Both are important.

2nd thing,whenever we go to see a girl for bro or any relatives we see her looks before her talent why we do this?
    why look is more important
    there r many parents whose daughter are not so beautiful but they r very talented,but we want an angel.

i never did that as i will choose the one my brother chooses...but if i hve to choose something out of this i will choose character, talent and will watch out for her behaviour with her parents. To me every girl is beautiful it is just that u need to use the right way...

3rd,a girl wants to be an air hostess but she is not beautiful and tall what will she do? because air hostess must be BEAUTIFUL...right?

that is one way of expecting too much from urself...here i m not talking abt beauty but only abt height...beauty is skin deep...and for a beautiful you...one should have a complimenting smile atleast.

i agree wid u both

but i agree wid dat aapi wrote on question number 2 dats exactly wat i wanted to say

Helo Hello Hello

I THNINK LOOKS DEKHNY WALY SARI ZINDAGI INHI LOOKS KO LY KY ROTY REHTY HAIN AUR SISTERS APNY BHAIYA KO PHANSA DAITI HAIN ACHI LOOKS WALI BHABI LA KY...THIS ALL U GIRLS TELL US BETTER THAT WHY GIRLS OR SISTERS DO THIS...

MY VIEW IS TALENT & ATTITUDE IS THE MORE & MOST IMPORTENT IF U R LOOKING FOR THE GIRL...

AND THE QUESTION OF TO BE AIRHOSTES TU WELL WHAT WE SAY HEIGHTS MATTERS.aND ALSO EVERY JOB HAS SOME REQUIREMENTS.KYA KYA JA SKTA HY , BUT ISS PROBLEM KO SLOVE KYA JA SKTA HY KEH THAT GIRL SHOULD LOOK A PIOLET HUSBAND ,THEN MAY BE SHE WOULD BE THE AIRHOSTES...JUST JOIKING BUT NOT A BAD IDEA.?>>>>>>>>>>>>><???

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

both looks and talent are just important, but looks are the first thing we notice - be it in people or furniture - face it..call it hypocritical, call it wrong, but its the truth. Though we jump to conclusions based on how a person looks, we learn about them through their talent[s]. But a persons appearance can also tell you a lot about themselves..example if they are dressed sloppily - it can show that they don't care or have no interest.

besides what is beautiful? whats beautiful to one may be ugly to the next or vis versa.

None! The person is more important - everything else is secondary. I'd rather wish for a good heart inside of her than looks, talent, or the rest of it.
    Dream, I do.

Yup that's true

but in many situations like ...jab larki ko dekhne jatein hain ghar...to i think ziada looks pe dehan dete hain...

Maybe because sab ko the best chahiye apne liye.
    Dream, I do.

hmm..ya dats true..