Thread: Wat Is Lov

If you love some one because you think that he or she is really gorgeous ...then it's not love .. it's "Infatuation"

If you love some one because you think that you shouldn't leave him because others think that you shouldn't ... then it's not love.. it's "Compromise"

If you love some one because you have been kissed by him ... then it's not love.. it's "Inferiority complex"

If you love some one because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings ... then it's not love .. it's "Charity"

If you love some one because you share every thing with him ... then it's not love... it's "Friendship"

BUT...
    If you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him ... that's "LOVE"

If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without any regrets... that's "LOVE"

If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesn't want to ... that's "LOVE"

Kehte hain mohabbat ik bar hoti hai..
    Magar yeh to badalte mosam k sung har bar hoti hai..
    Har badalti chiz se ho jati hai..
    Guzar jane wale lamha bhar lamha azab se hoti hai..
    Mohabbat pakeezgi se jure har baab se hoti hai..
    Insan main chupe moat k gulzar se hoti hai..
    Mohabbat tujhe jaise insan k asaar se hoti hai..
    Us insan ki kurbat-o-ehsas se hoti hai...
    Mohabbat main ek do tin kuch bhi nahi hain..
    Jitni pakeeza chezain hain un sab se har bar hoti hai!!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

nice topic frndz

hmm i think k muhabat hr us 2nd person se hoti hy jo ap ko acha lagta hy jo ap ki bat manta hy jis se ap ki understanding hoti hy
    or rahi baat muhabat mood baldlti rehti hy tu basically insan matti(mud) ki amaysh sy bana hy tu kbi b matti ki halat ek c nhe rhti kbi tu wo itni hard hoti hy tu kbi itni naram k tez hawa se apni jaga chor deti hy
    aise hi muhabat hy ek vaqt tu wo hota hy k jb ye pure urooj pr hoti hy or ek lamha aisa b aata hy k ek uktahat hone lagti hy.
    Do you belive at Love first sight OR... should I pass by again..!!!

Wowww nice sharing Wasi12345 ...

Nina you tooo ... you were really brilliant ... Nice sharing ... acha laga padh ka ...

Aap bhi D_A nice sharing ...
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

thanks for liking Ahssas
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

NIce dears very nice topic...Brilliant

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

haha dsjeya
    anyways guys i wrote this yesterday but i also had 3 long paragraphs about my experience in this sort of relationship and i kind of related it to my explanation of what is love.

What is LOVE? Read this kids.

Actually I think there is no such thing as love. What is Love?

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
    I think love is effectively related to psychology. It is a combination of things, our environment, influential people, attractive abilities, genetics, community, how you perceive things, what are your sensation, our desire, what is passed on to us from our previous generation, quality of life, satisfaction, seperation from the opposite sex, and us getting used to someone, and I can keep going on and on. Therefore I beleive there is no such thing as love. It doesn't exist you know. The closest you can figure its existence would be a stage. But you know what man, all these qualities of the Love stage exist in only one relationship, mother and her children's relationship.

Now the above paragraph, either you get it or either you don't. The paragraph I am about to write below is something we are all more familiar to and it is the prototype of so-called love.

If someone claims that they cannot live without someone. And they go to the end to make others beleive this. They would not even mind giving up their life. All they want is the one person they love to death (in real meanings). I call this 2 cent, bull shit. Now there are people and in large amounts who do these things. But majority is selfish. They think of their own selves then the so-called love for someone else. For example, every girl loves and commits herself to someone before marriage, but majority tend to marry someone else and they live successful married lives. So as I mentioned above, it is you getting used to the routine. Look let me clarify this a bit more, all one needs is someone beside them at all times, no matter who it is, a sexual partner, physiological needs taken care of, then the money and be able to live expensively. That is all I would like to say as of right now.

Love is a beautiful feeling. all abt give and forgive.

rizzy: if u hve to define love in 1 or 2 word what would that be...