The one and Only Nokia N95-8GB :dj;

The one i own
    The one full of technology
    The one whos Damn Sexy!
    The one who is only one
    Its what your computer have.
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359733
    Rahen - i like n95 10GB Black ..i have not encounter any sort of problems with it that's the best part.. whereas, all da other N series encountered different software problems

@ your HTC Cruise : its one of the ugliest phone i have seen ever.

Does it really worth of its price ???
    2.8 inch TFT touchscreen, but just 65K colors!!!uke;
    No HSCSD support
    Class 10 gprs only 32-40 kb speed ???
    if i aint wrong it can only hold up to 4 gb ??? quiet low!
    No Accelerometer Sensor??
    No radio ??
    No IR ??

is it what you call Mobile ? Duh! :uplaugh;

i like n95 10GB Black
    what!!! 10 GB

:rolling;
    You know What i Mean!

N 95 black 8 gb is good but i like Nokia 5610 20 gb Music ,Multimedia,Mobile ,It is like ure complete sound system...I love it and willing to buy soon N95 or 5610 ..

Now recently i sell n 70 & have 1 guzara laik mobile Nokia1100 Always good old is gold..really if u want simple set only to receieve and dial call then Nokia 1100 best it is smal ,slim.NIce look...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 359795
    N 95 black 8 gb is good but i like Nokia 5610 20 gb Music ,Multimedia,Mobile ,It is like ure complete sound system...I love it and willing to buy soon N95 or 5610 ..

Now recently i sell n 70 & have 1 guzara laik mobile Nokia1100 Always good old is gold..really if u want simple set only to receieve and dial call then Nokia 1100 best it is smal ,slim.NIce look...
    How come its 20 gb ??

it got only 20 mb internal memory along with option of microsd up to 4 gb only.
    You know What i Mean!

First of all you guys can never get enough ..:P Why the hack are you guys never satisfied with what u get :P .. HTC Touch Curise is much more sexier then the bomb weighted N95 thing :P It has everything you want .. n for your kind information if u are so interestin in HTC Touch Cruise .. read the features again :P Radio?? HA! u dnt even know da features n u are blubbering abt ur N95 :P ... khair in denmark new N95 black model is always sold with inbuilt 8-10 GB :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Excuse me madam!
    Who is bomb weighted ??
    my n 95-8gb weighs only 128g,whereas your piece of s***! weighs 130g..
    Now do you know enough about what you got? huh!

Go n have a look Here!

After that do check out the results after comparison here.
    and finally who got the balls now ??

Arrite my mistake!
    But what about rest of things haan ?
    + more over what i came to knew from pplz review it have some more disadvantages as follows :

* No hardware keypad
    * Inadequate video playback capabilities
    * Paint starts to peel off very quickly
    * Display image quality is a bit disappointing and is practically illegible under direct sunlight
    * Photo processing issues

Hahahah go n get a life babe!
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359802
    . khair in denmark new N95 black model is always sold with inbuilt 8-10 GB :P
    Oh my gudness!
    8-10 Gb :rolling;

Wow! Any reason ? i mean puri duniya mein to Nokia sirf 8 gb ka deta hey then why in denmark 10 Gb ?
    I am sorry madam! But there isn't a single hand set launched with 8gb+ memory by nokia.
    You must be talking about Chinese made Fake handsets probably very common in Pakistan now a days.
    You know What i Mean!

mashALLAH u both know abt ur mobiles v.well...and that is a great thing...market mein itne sare mobiles hain..one cant know complete detail abt all of them..so i think mistake is normal...
    but i must say..i got much information from both of ur posts...thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar, post: 359824
    Oh my gudness!
    8-10 Gb :rolling;

Wow! Any reason ? i mean puri duniya mein to Nokia sirf 8 gb ka deta hey then why in denmark 10 Gb ?
    I am sorry madam! But there isn't a single hand set launched with 8gb+ memory by nokia.
    You must be talking about Chinese made Fake handsets probably very common in Pakistan now a days.
    omer mein ne bhi suna tha abt n95 10 gb
    here is the link

exactly! thats what i am talking about.

it ain't a Nokia Phone. its a fake copy of Nokia N 95-8Gb , Have a look on their features and then compare it with the original one as i mentioned above^.
    You know What i Mean!