Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Mobile

First of all, what are you trying to prove here? that your piece of sh** is just 2g ligter and that's what u are proud of??? I don't even care abt that. and 2ndly, abt N95 then hold your sh** inside your mouth until you have searched for the correct answer of ur so called questions and as i said, it is '8-10 GB' alright.. so go n party with ur so called bumby N95. I am happy and very much satisfied with Htc Touch Cruise and i have not encountered any of false problems written in your post abv.. duh! get a life!!! stick with your choice n lemme stick with mine, get it?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Omar, post: 359834
    exactly! thats what i am talking about.

it ain't a Nokia Phone. its a fake copy of Nokia N 95-8Gb , Have a look on their features and then compare it with the original one as i mentioned above^.
    yah difference tau hoga ... infact they are also a bit cheaper than those..
    i think chinese mobiles have 2 sims..right...

Rahen sis - yeah sis that is true, but i have not seen any fake mobiles here in shops owed by danes. Mostly new N95 Black is with 8GB inbuilt flash memory. However, some of the desi shops also got the fake chinese version too with Nokia N95 10 GB.. that's why i mentioned it like '8-10'. .. anyways ..
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Omar, post: 359821

* No hardware keypad
    and for your kind information Mr.

u buy a toch screen so that u dont want a keypad shit ..hahaha.. u are so stupid.
    and n95 is damn old and touch is new tech. its the new era. if U want to live in 20th century than so be it . The new n95 is just an upgrade of space nothing else. lol
    i use it as a phone, as big as u can get. However, as far as memory concerned i dnt care .. i use 4gb flash memory card.

and temme zara.. does your gps works??? duhhh u F***ing need internet to use that and mine (htc touch curise) is free. I have TomTom navigation inbuilt. get it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359841
    First of all, what are you trying to prove here? that your piece of sh** is just 2g ligter and that's what u are proud of??? I don't even care abt that. and 2ndly, abt N95 then hold your sh** inside your mouth until you have searched for the correct answer of ur so called questions and as i said, it is '8-10 GB' alright.. so go n party with ur so called bumby N95. I am happy and very much satisfied with Htc Touch Cruise and i have not encountered any of false problems written in your post abv.. duh! get a life!!! stick with your choice n lemme stick with mine, get it?
    i ain't trying to prove anything bastard! i have just shown you that n 95 is lighter than you f*****g HTC. You have To Care baby! I have found the answer and have also provided you with source..so open your mouth to welcome another shit! btw is there any source from where we can see N 95 10 gb ?? no b***h! So stop circulating false rumors about N95. Did i say ya to kick off your HTC??No baby you are free to stick with your shit cuz a shit over a shit actually makes a Perfect Shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359873
    and for your kind information Mr.

u buy a toch screen so that u dont want a keypad shit ..hahaha.. u are so stupid.
    and n95 is damn old and touch is new tech. its the new era. if U want to live in 20th century than so be it . The new n95 is just an upgrade of space nothing else. lol
    i use it as a phone, as big as u can get. However, as far as memory concerned i dnt care .. i use 4gb flash memory card.

and temme zara.. does your gps works??? duhhh u F***ing need internet to use that and mine (htc touch curise) is free. I have TomTom navigation inbuilt. get it? :P
    Touch Screen takes ages to write a single paragraph thats why we need a keypad..
    NEw Tech ??? my foot! go and have a look over Windows mobile n Symbian mobiles..
    No you dont use it as a phone cuz i just came to know it have some Cool vibrating option so you must be you using it for that purpose! you know what i mean:elvis:
    Yeah the things you dont got you just simply dont care! and y do you need space ?? there is none of your use though.

N 95 got an ass kinkin internal gps..It dont need gprs to work..it have its own Nokia Maps like google Earth+ a gps Calculator..And tomtom is now availble for n 95 too. Now go n take The D**k of your tom tom rite in ur ass B****.
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359861
    Rahen sis - yeah sis that is true, but i have not seen any fake mobiles here in shops owed by danes. Mostly new N95 Black is with 8GB inbuilt flash memory. However, some of the desi shops also got the fake chinese version too with Nokia N95 10 GB.. that's why i mentioned it like '8-10'. .. anyways ..
    Rahen Appi.. got to Nokia Nseries its the offical N series website and tell me if you find a Nokia 10 gb there..

There is not a single N 95 10 gb released officially by Nokia.
    And does a 10 gb space make sense anyway ??
    Nokia is soon going to launch n96 with 16 gb internal memory..
    Before that launch nokia have only released Nokia 95 8 GB
    You know What i Mean!

If of all, i ain't 'bastard' but you sure are behaving like one and getting personal over nothing you shameful crapy person. 2ndly, i have explained in my previous post why i wrote ' 8-10 GB' everybody knows what it means, if your brain is not functuning right then get your ass to your doctors they will fix it. 2ndly, i am no longer interesting in discussing your crapy logics about your so called fucking N95 old beauty.

So go and do your business, if you know what i mean!!! duh dawg!

Btw you are the Mod, so behave like one A@@****!

Chill !! Yahan pe apne fav mobile ke baare me batana tha!!! Eik dosre ko "attack" nai karna !!!And Omar...you are a moderator.. Aap aise alfaaz use kar rahe hain?!

Please, stop these using of words and CHILL!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359877
    If of all, i ain't 'bastard' but you sure are behaving like one and getting personal over nothing you shameful crapy person. 2ndly, i have explained in my previous post why i wrote ' 8-10 GB' everybody knows what it means, if your brain is not functuning right then get your ass to your doctors they will fix it. 2ndly, i am no longer interesting in discussing your crapy logics about your so called fucking N95 old beauty.

So go and do your business, if you know what i mean!!! duh dawg!
    Like one ??? haha why dont you use your own name ???
    i am shameful i m crapy but thnx god i aint a hooker..(its her profession) For those who dont know wesay adhi duniya to janti hey..
    Doctors told me there ain't a single fault..all i need is to go n fuck the one who advised me to seek a doctor!So get Ready !

i am no longer interesting in discussing your crapy logics about your so called fucking N95 old beauty.
    SO what ??? its what you are always Saying !!! Coward bitch!

Yeah i am happy with my Old beauty thnx god it doesnt resembles you Fat Ass bitch!
    You know What i Mean!