Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359879
    Btw you are the Mod, so behave like one A@@****!
    And who the Hell you are to tell me ???
    Go call some more friends! i aint gonna stop. Ass hole!
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 359880
    Chill !! Yahan pe apne fav mobile ke baare me batana tha!!! Eik dosre ko "attack" nai karna !!!And Omar...you are a moderator.. Aap aise alfaaz use kar rahe hain?!

Please, stop these using of words and CHILL!
    So what ???

Dont tell me if you are getting paid for all this ^
    You know What i Mean!

Paid for what??? im just asking u to STOP!! If u dont wanna stop...then dont fill this forum with dat b***s***!! Go and talk wid her private! Sab ko zaroor dikhana hai ke yahan ke mod's ko respect nai karni ati???

oh just leave it! Abhe dekhana baqe hey
    You know What i Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 359861
    Rahen sis - yeah sis that is true, but i have not seen any fake mobiles here in shops owed by danes. Mostly new N95 Black is with 8GB inbuilt flash memory. However, some of the desi shops also got the fake chinese version too with Nokia N95 10 GB.. that's why i mentioned it like '8-10'. .. anyways ..
    yah sis fake mobiles hain...lekin woh Nokia k naam se nahi hain...they are with another name...but yes they do look like Nokia.

To me...HTC girlish look deta hai and i like it...N95 k features mujhe bahut ache lagte hain...lekin uski looks nahi its heavy to the feel...

my favourite mobile is in the make ..hasnot been in the market yet..

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 359915
    yah sis fake mobiles hain...lekin woh Nokia k naam se nahi hain...they are with another name...but yes they do look like Nokia.

To me...HTC girlish look deta hai and i like it...N95 k features mujhe bahut ache lagte hain...lekin uski looks nahi its heavy to the feel...

my favourite mobile is in the make ..hasnot been in the market yet..
    Ahan that's kewl sis yeah i know obviously kay Nokia kay naam say fake mobiles nai attay :P hehe..

btw got a name on the mobile u are talking abt? yet to release one hehe.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

and what name u got for my to be favourite mobile will hve...
    n95 looks great on men...personality lagti hai...sachi se...

my favourite mobile is in the make ??? huh?? :P how would i know.. there are a lot.. wanna me to post all of dem here? :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

oh a misunderstanding took place here...
    i thought u hve got a name..and in reality u asked me the name.
    anyways...name doesnot matter...mobile matters to me...and i think nokia will make that for me...

lolzzzzzzzzz... that's pretty unique thinkin :P How are we members suppose to know which mobile are you talking abt?? if name does not matter? :P neither can u get it in shop if u dnt mention da name sis :P lolz