Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Mobile

thats why i said...k abhi tak make mein hai...its not yet out in the market.. ..and nothing is known abt it...just the image is in my mind......lets see who makes it.

oo .. lol now i get it finally :P orrite, probably you can email Nokia and share your idea with them :P that will be helpful :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

aww..then how would i know..who thinks like me when it comes to mobile.....but if i didnot find anyone in the next 3-4 years...then pretty much sure i will think abt it...

lolz .. orrite great ... it can be a hit .. if they adobt your idea and go with it :P
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

HI friends Ajj kal pakistan main hot garmi ziyada hy aur upar sy light ka problem bhi hy tu aisy main kuch logo ka reaction aisa he hota hy ...So Just cool...
    And what about Nokia N 73 ?

N96 is coming
    Nokia N96 - Full phone specifications
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nina: yah dunno.

yawar: Hello,
    which is ur favourite mobile...did u like N96

Yar actually i m hunting mobile these days...I see n73 many of my friends have but as i m also a mobile repairing technition and i have a experience in mobile marketing 2 years ,,i suggest that N73 have some hanging problem in that mobile images and videos play befor it is open screen and mobile hang for a few seconds even people who r using they cant judge but i can judge easily .May be this pronlem is only here in saudia Arabia because here all refurnish set nokia refurnish in CHINA,
    I see hanging in all N 73 Black so if u want to take that pls 1st check it if ur friend have check his or her mobile is there that problem...

Some people says that all N series Have hanging problem...BUt i guarantee that N70 is still in the market and its realy good very good yet...
    One o fmy Phlpine friend want to seel mobile It is i-mate JASJAM Did any body use this
    i-mate JASJAM - Full phone specifications

up is a link u see and tell how is that set...I also heve imate sp5m it is good no problem in that set...
    i-mate SP5m - Full phone specifications

i like N 73 but now seeing problem in it, so may be i will not take..
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm ab yeh tou nahi yaad ke mera fav. Mobile kon sa hea per Nina and Omar say ekk sawal kerne ki Gustaki keron ga
    Woh yeh ke kya aap loog brand ambassador hain inn compnies ke ?

I've used N73. Don't go for it .. i have expereinced the same probs written above.

Manni - hell ya! Call it whatever you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 360646
    I've used N73. Don't go for it .. i have expereinced the same probs written above.

Manni - hell ya! Call it whatever you want to.
    ittna ghussa mujh per kyun :cc_confused: